THP Match Play 2011 - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this has been in the works for some time now huh? That makes it even more exciting!! Will everything be annouced at once or will it come in pieces?

Not sure yet.

This is getting pretty exciting after each post. Just a little tease here and a little tease there and boom, huge interest is born. Looking forward to the release of this goody for sure:thumb:

We are going to be updating this one in the next two weeks with the BIG announcement that will go with it.

You're starting to sound like Ole Gray! Hehe, couldn't resist. Sorry Gray. Looking forward to this!!!!!!

You're starting to sound like Ole Gray! Hehe, couldn't resist. Sorry Gray. Looking forward to this!!!!!!

Sorry Gray? It should be sorry JB...hehe

There are some things that golfers always want to experience and this weekend will be one of them.

There are some things that golfers always want to experience and this weekend will be one of them.

Dangit JB, you've got to quit toying with us man!! My heart's not going to be able to take it! Everytime you post in here I just get more excited!

This is getting pretty exciting after each post. Just a little tease here and a little tease there and boom, huge interest is born. Looking forward to the release of this goody for sure:thumb:

Kind of like a stripper who does a 3 song set, a little more revealed with each number :D

Kind of like a stripper who does a 3 song set, a little more revealed with each number :D

Should I be taking my clothes off with each announcement. I am pretty sure we would end up with nobody at this thing....Well other than GG that is.

Should I be taking my clothes off with each announcement. I am pretty sure we would end up with nobody at this thing....Well other than GG that is.

Fla is the perfect setting for the Nudist Cup

Man this is some funny stuff here dude! :rofl::laughing:.... Now we got JB doing a strip number and got all the ladies doing flips :thumb:

No doubt this will be THE event of the year, well maybe a step below our May outing, but I bet a really close 2nd.

No doubt this will be THE event of the year, well maybe a step below our May outing, but I bet a really close 2nd.

They are CO events of the year. Very different events. But both just something special in their own right.

wow this is going to be pretty huge. I wonder what you guys can do to beef match play up so much. Hah, maybe a pro showing up, building you own bag, anything! who knows. can't wait for the announcement and the coverage on this one.

This sounds like an absolute blast! I just can't imagine how it's possible to pick 16 people out of the many we have here, but you guy's always have a way of pulling rabbits out of your hat. Being in the fall, I can partake of this one.

And the intrigue continues to mount! JB are you going to make my wife very unhappy, because I don't see how I can miss this thing. I am so excited already!!!

My parents wouldn't let me go even if I was "selected" but I'm going to feel for all you big names on this site that might not be able to attend.

And the intrigue continues to mount! JB are you going to make my wife very unhappy, because I don't see how I can miss this thing. I am so excited already!!!

How do you know that would not make her happy? hehe

Fla is the perfect setting for the Nudist Cup

this would require mass quantities of alcohol - but im not ruling anything out LOLOL!!! i like to paaarty

I can assure you, we are ruling it out.

This is going to be something incredible and what is unfolding before my eyes is so unique that I am just smiling while on the phone.

This is going to be so cool. I hope I can participate in some way. Love all the funny posts and teasers in this thread!

I am having a visual of 16 lucky golfers being chosen. Then all of their families, friends, etc. being invited down to be in the gallaries with the event being held somewhere like Disney Land. Maybe a morning event where all can watch and applaud their favorite player/team on then an open golfing day or two for the rest of us not chosen. Non golfers would have the Disney resort, beach, or wherever to roam and have a great time. Is it time to wakeup from dreaming........ nawww too much fun to speculate!

Ya this is getting pretty intense. The surprise for this must be huge, as I've never heard JB post like this!

I am having a visual of 16 lucky golfers being chosen. Then all of their families, friends, etc. being invited down to be in the gallaries with the event being held somewhere like Disney Land. Maybe a morning event where all can watch and applaud their favorite player/team on then an open golfing day or two for the rest of us not chosen. Non golfers would have the Disney resort, beach, or wherever to roam and have a great time. Is it time to wakeup from dreaming........ nawww too much fun to speculate!

Couple of things. I love when you think. Your stuff is the best out there.

We are not going to be selecting anybody.
But I do love everything else you just said.
Ole Gray thinking....Something that you just dont hear often. :alien:
I cannot wait to see you in WPB buddy.

Now just through in a purse of $750,000 and it looks like gray just made a nationwide stop.

I have a confession to make. I've been a part of this process along with JB and GG and I have to tell you guys, what's coming is something that is:

1. Like nothing anyone has ever seen before from THP, or any other golf forum for that matter.
2. Something that is cutting edge, from a technological standpoint and from a standpoint for those who have the opportunity to participate in.
3. Something that still blows my mind every time I think about what's coming!

I can't reiterate how ground breaking this idea is and JB and GG deserve a ton of credit for thinking outside of the box and for bringing something to their website and to their forum members that honestly, will leave you speachless. I honestly think that this is something that will show everyone in the golf community just how progressive and how serious these two are about what they do.

Hang in there everyone, b/c this will literally blow you away.

Reactions: JB
wow.. By the way Tc, where's ash vegas?

wow.. By the way Tc, where's ash vegas?

haha, it's in North Carolina, the greatest state in the country man!

"wow" doesn't do what's coming justice buddy, just wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back