THP Match Play 2011 - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you figure the 5 HCP gets strokes on the 14?

I am sorry to hear that you are backing out of this event, though I completely understand why.
Very classy

You will have these fancy new irons, and those new pearl white vibrant wedges.

I will have not shot.

It will be a NEW THREAD upon announcement.

That was the first question that came to mind when I saw your dastardly spoiler. F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

uuuhhhmmmm can someone please send me a ZANEX!

Lol SOOOOOO glad that I checked through before asking if it was going to be for a sign up. I'm so stoked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We decided that we are full of surprises. The official announcement is coming tonight at 8:30pm EST.

Keep in mind that this is NOT sign up time. But all the details will be available at that time.

Got about an hour to go before the new thread is up.

Can hardly wait JB.....:banana::bananadance::banana:

I am really looking forward to this announcement!

Getting real close......

Instead of studying for my exam tomorrow I am just constantly clicking the new posts button to make sure I don't miss anything. I can't wait!!

Instead of studying for my exam tomorrow I am just constantly clicking the new posts button to make sure I don't miss anything. I can't wait!!

Come on buddy, that exam pay's a lot better long term. Think payday, not funday, haha

Tick tock, tick tock...

Come on buddy, that exam pay's a lot better long term. Think payday, not funday, haha

Ya gotta study Dent, unless its an elective

I like your style!!

I know, it's just so hard!!! I have 4 Powerpoint presentations each with 126 slides to go over and my exam is tomorrow. I feel like a lost cause already.

and it is an elective.. Geography (booo...)

I'm full of fried chicken and ready for the announcement.

Kevin

I will ask again that everybody PLEASE do not skim the announcement when it is put up.

I think JB should make it a secret title, and make a scavenger hunt call it like "The Official What Did You Eat For Breakfast Thread"

and then see how many people catch on :D

2 mins

It's time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back