What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you are going to make me buy that shirt.

IJP polo in lilac. Been searching for a shirt in that hue for sooo long.

Well, seeing as the Outing is only about 3 months away, I have to start planning my apparel. I got these shirts, but not 100% what bottoms will go with them. Any thoughts?

SDC10559.jpg

SDC10557.jpg

Would the grey Nike shorts in this picture go with them at all? Maybe just the Orange Asia Scriver?

THPScripting004.jpg

man, i just got 3 adidas formotion color block polos from golfsmith this past weekend for $28.78 each. these are the coolest shirts ever, the black one especially. i think they are still available in most sizes. get em while u can using the buy more save more promotion. get 4 items so you save an additional 40% off the entire order.

White or grey 91

White or grey 91

No white, I can tell you that much. Never liked wearing white pants or shorts. Just don't like it.

hater....just do it man. it's FL!
No white, I can tell you that much. Never liked wearing white pants or shorts. Just don't like it.

hater....just do it man. it's FL!

Not all of us can pull it off like you can. I will be joining you again for some visor action though!

It's not just me man.....white shorts and pants are a great option to have in one's closet. They even match clubs now...
\
Not all of us can pull it off like you can. I will be joining you again for some visor action though!

It's not just me man.....white shorts and pants are a great option to have in one's closet. They even match clubs now...
\

Can't argue with that. One does have to coordinate! I'll look into it. Maybe the time has come.

I gotta say that my closet is looking very good after the generosity of Sligo during my trip to Florida! I even wore some Sligo to Church this last Sunday!

Tried and bought one pair of thermal sleeves yesterday and I think I will get some more. they are working well and actually look really good with a white shirt

I gotta say that my closet is looking very good after the generosity of Sligo during my trip to Florida! I even wore some Sligo to Church this last Sunday!

Just livin' the dream there Seth!

just do it...you'll thank me
Can't argue with that. One does have to coordinate! I'll look into it. Maybe the time has come.

These are a necessity for one's golf bag! Glad to hear they're working for you
Tried and bought one pair of thermal sleeves yesterday and I think I will get some more. they are working well and actually look really good with a white shirt

Got my Loudmouth disco pants in the mail today. Might take me a bit to gather up the confidence to wear them. Lol

One of my many new outfits:

flowerskort.jpg

Mythbellpolo.jpg

John Daly is launching a new brand that has similarities to Loud Mouth... Should be interesting

John Daly is launching a new brand that has similarities to Loud Mouth... Should be interesting

I was under the impression that it was just shirts and hats by Imperial. Not a full line.

Finally joined the Sligo wear tidal wave, picked up an O'brien in blue today. Wanted some of the black pants but those will be my b-day present to myself.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

I've got to get me some Sligo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back