What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have that shirt too. From an earlier collection/then the Asia collection. Great shirt.

I love them!!!

What do you guys think of the Puma Heliotropes. They are on sale now at Kingdom 59. They look purplish to my eyes and would they go with the sligo purple shirts?

http://www.gppgolf.com/products2.cfm/ID/9462

I love Puma patterns but have had serious issues with the QC this year. I have two pairs of identical shorts and one pair is past the knee and the other...Well lets just say if I turn to fast Sack-A-Juweea might be on display. They would make John Stockton blush.

LOL that's.just.nasty
I love Puma patterns but have had serious issues with the QC this year. I have two pairs of identical shorts and one pair is past the knee and the other...Well lets just say if I turn to fast Sack-A-Juweea might be on display. They would make John Stockton blush.

hahahaha....thats horrible. If there is something I can not stand and that makes me stray away from a company it is inconsistency. Thats what scares me from internet purchases

Ask OEM Kevin. I showed them to him when he was here (not modeled them) and he could not believe it either. Same size, same line, completely different quality. Its been that way ALL year for me with PUMA too. And its a shame because they were a favorite 2 years ago.

Ask OEM Kevin. I showed them to him when he was here (not modeled them) and he could not believe it either. Same size, same line, completely different quality. Its been that way ALL year for me with PUMA too. And its a shame because they were a favorite 2 years ago.

I wouldnt buy from them again site unseen. I have tried on UA shorts and they just fit very wierd, then when I tried them on at another place, the fit wierd in a different way. I have yet to find a pair that fits right. I have bought Nike shorts from the net on multiple occasions and they have always been coonsistent

Maybe Cobra will help them with their QC issues since they have such a nic line of clothing. hehe

I like them too. JB since you have them would those shorts match the sligo purple?

Lol no need to say sorry. I am an admitted fashion turd so I need all the help I can get

I like them too. JB since you have them would those shorts match the sligo purple?

No, not in my opinion. That shirt goes really well with white shorts. Have you thought about that?

SLIGO purple or the sligo shirt you posted first? Because I think that pink SLIGO shirt matched with the subtle pink in the PUMA shorts would look incredible

SLIGO purple or the sligo shirt you posted first? Because I think that pink SLIGO shirt matched with the subtle pink in the PUMA shorts would look incredible

Sligo shirt I posted. Which Sligo pink shirt would match One-T?

Hmm I think the link I posted goes to a pink style of the shorts. I was thinking of the white/heliotrope which is purple. I am not seeing a pink in there One-T. Thanks for helping me by the way. I need help! By the way I think I already have a shirt that matches those shorts JB. I am going to post a pic and please let me know if you think they match.

Hmm I think the link I posted goes to a pink style of the shorts. I was thinking of the white/heliotrope which is purple. I am not seeing a pink in there One-T. Thanks for helping me by the way. I need help! By the way I think I already have a shirt that matches those shorts JB. I am going to post a pic and please let me know if you think they match.

haha, now I am all confused!

10-142-3.jpg

GolfCheckBermudas_whtngrn.jpg

got ya...with the purple SLIGO shirt those would look awesome as well.

Does this match?

I would like those with the plain shirt. The pattern might be much. Email Fairway Styles (i think you did) as he carries both brands and can give awesome advice. Tell him you are a member at THP and he will know how important it is. hehe

I emailed him last night. Waiting for his response. Once again I really appreciate this guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back