Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Good one MaryC!!!! Gave me a good belly laugh. It wasn't really a whupping, only by 1 stroke but that is all it takes to win the big bucks (25 cents)!

Looking at the scorecard I think I could handle the blues but I would play with what my group is playing

Good read P4B! What's cool is that I can see those holes exactly as I played them (crap) whilst reading.
I dont know Spank.. Ya had a good grip on him. lol
016.jpg
[/IMG]

I dont know Spank.. Ya had a good grip on him. lol

I had that one good tee shot off that damn bear. :D

Man I had a nice tan going on there!

I dont mind the Blues but if my group wants to do the whites I'm fine with that. I got lucky last time went par, bogey, par on the Bear Trap from the blues. Should of made that put on 17. dang it.

in honor of kelly-bo's whuppin all over gray and for those of who are wondering what the outing is going to be like in 99 days, here's a synopsis of last years outing ala ole gray:

:hello::drinks::friends::laughing::golf::golf2::drinks::dance::friends::hungry::laughing::rofl::friends::drinks::drinks::dazed::embarrassed::drinks::rockon::friends::drinks::drinks::golf::golf2::rofl::golf3::banghead::golf::egyptian::highfive::friends::drinks::drinks::hug-left::hug-right::sad:
best. Post. Ever.

Owe ya a apology Fildini, about a million post back on the pairings I got ya mixed up with rbelkin, but no worries, I know ya still hit them 325-350 yrd drives. :act-up:

Owe ya a apology Fildini, about a million post back on the pairings I got ya mixed up with rbelkin, but no worries, I know ya still hit them 325-350 yrd drives. :act-up:

ha ha. You definitely have us confused.

That is funny

MaryC, that was a hof post!!! Not long now everyone. This one is shaping up quite wonderfully. The dinner has been moved and I think it will be much more accomodating, we've got shotgun starts, extra rounds, team names, a killer demo day, and I hope that we have the best weather ever!

MaryC, that was a hof post!!! Not long now everyone. This one is shaping up quite wonderfully. The dinner has been moved and I think it will be much more accomodating, we've got shotgun starts, extra rounds, team names, a killer demo day, and I hope that we have the best weather ever!

me too! I know everthing else about the outing will be awesome. Just work with us weather!

Lucky for me, I have the mountain man in my group. I plan on getting on that bears shoulders and getting a picture taken. :blob: just joking!

Lucky for me, I have the mountain man in my group. I plan on getting on that bears shoulders and getting a picture taken.

I assure you if you do that, you will NOT be allowed back to another THP function.

I was kidding. If anything were to happen healthwise, or to the statue Id be screwed, and it would look terrible on THP. Shouldve included a :blob: there. My bad.
I assure you if you do that, you will NOT be allowed back to another THP function.

He's not going to get on the bear's shoulders, hell the thing is 8 feet tall and doesn't even really have shoulders. He'd fall and kill himself.

I love that we are under the 100 day mark. While at Dicks the other night Nerfny started looking for stuff to wear at the outing. She even bought a pair of shorts and shirt and won't wear them till the outing. Me I'm looking for a new pair of shoes to bring.

I think in my excitement for being under 100 days, I am going to hit 100 balls at the range today!

I love that we are under the 100 day mark. While at Dicks the other night Nerfny started looking for stuff to wear at the outing. She even bought a pair of shorts and shirt and won't wear them till the outing. Me I'm looking for a new pair of shoes to bring.

I am looking for outfits right now as well. After looking at all the pics of everyone at the last outing I need to step my golf fashion game up a bit. Under 100 days and I am getting really excited. I spent an hour this morning looking at the courses and pics of the resort and its hard to believe we will be there soon. If the resort is half as nice as it looks in the pics I will have to bring my wife next year so that she can enjoy that beautiful spa and pool.

Under 100 days is when it starts to get real for me. Plus I can see some grass outside again. Not sure how long it will last but its like light at the end of the tunnel. On another note I cant wait to see the PGA National on tv and see holes for the first time in my life that I can say I played. That is the coolest thing ever.

Under 100 days is when it starts to get real for me. Plus I can see some grass outside again. Not sure how long it will last but its like light at the end of the tunnel. On another note I cant wait to see the PGA National on tv and see wholes for the first time in my life that I can say I played. That is the coolest thing ever.

I know, in the past I haven't watched that tournament very closely, but now I will watch it like a hawk just because we played it last year and will play it again this year.

Under 100 days is when it starts to get real for me. Plus I can see some grass outside again. Not sure how long it will last but its like light at the end of the tunnel. On another note I cant wait to see the PGA National on tv and see wholes for the first time in my life that I can say I played. That is the coolest thing ever.

Agreed, I'm really looking forward to watching the Honda this year.

I was thinking the same thing. Can't wait for the Honda.

I know, in the past I haven't watched that tournament very closely, but now I will watch it like a hawk just because we played it last year and will play it again this year.

Im not sure Ive ever watched it or maybe like you just didnt pay much attention. But I sure will this year. Im looking forward to it.

While drinking beer from in front of a computer?

Back