THP Match Play 2011 - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it alright if we clutter this thread with ideas? I'm going to go and say TPC Sawgrass. There are going to be cameras I just can't imagine they are network cameras as that would be unreal. What I would really love is if it was at Pinehurst though I know it has to be in Florida. Going way out there I'm saying TPC Sawgrass with TGC cameras catching everyones shots.

I personally dont think venue will have as big on an impact as quality of event and bonuses. Maybe, possibly, but I doubt it.

Is it alright if we clutter this thread with ideas? I'm going to go and say TPC Sawgrass. There are going to be cameras I just can't imagine they are network cameras as that would be unreal. What I would really love is if it was at Pinehurst though I know it has to be in Florida. Going way out there I'm saying TPC Sawgrass with TGC cameras catching everyones shots.

I keep checking this thread every like 20 seconds to make sure I don't miss anything important. I'm too stoked.

I'm going to say Bay Hill, not too far from THP headquarters

Late summer and fall are about the only times I can travel anymore because of work. For this to be held that time of year just has my insides turning circles in excitement. Bring it on THP!

You guys are cracking me up!

I know I can't go but I'm excited and can't wait to hear this announcement. I'm just praying I will be able to watch it.

In think CL77 may be on to something... Sawgrass with TGC catching all the action and streaming/post on THP with a leaderboard and everything!

In think CL77 may be on to something... Sawgrass with TGC catching all the action and streaming/post on THP with a leaderboard and everything!

That would be awesome!!!

LEADERBOARD!!??!!?????

Of course. When we make the big announcement, it will need a thread unto itself, I assure you.

I know I can't go but I'm excited and can't wait to hear this announcement. I'm just praying I will be able to watch it.

I know you have said that, but I swear, you will want to wait for the announcement before setting that in stone. I promise you of that. Ya never know what comes out from us. Who would have ever thought a get together for THP would involve a PGA Tour Stop course, a demo day with over 50 companies' equipment, a banquet dinner, etc...

When we say big, I swear we mean it. Im just as excited as everybody else.

Of course. When we make the big announcement, it will need a thread unto itself, I assure you.

JB seriously I think you were PT Barnum in a past life with how you are stoking us all up. And of course there is going to be leaderboards. It's not Augusta right? I think I have a one time pass to play Augusta so if it is I'm in!!!!

Just with the ideas and the excitement. I've got a big fat smile on my face. I'm lovin' it!

That's what I figured. Either that or you taking enjoyment of watching us twist in the wind as we anxiously wait the announcement! :D

Personally, I'd be lying if I said I didn't think of Sawgrass with TGC cameras rolling. Second thought woul be Champion Course at PGA National seeing as it is the official home of the THP Outing and Demo Day. Bay Hill is a good idea too.

Geez THP, how do you expect me to get any work done while you're planning such awesome events?

I know you have said that, but I swear, you will want to wait for the announcement before setting that in stone. I promise you of that. Ya never know what comes out from us. Who would have ever thought a get together for THP would involve a PGA Tour Stop course, a demo day with over 50 companies' equipment, a banquet dinner, etc...

When we say big, I swear we mean it. Im just as excited as everybody else.

It's all about the benjamins. I of course want to go. I in fact think I need to go. It is my bank account that says I can't go. Well my wife also will say that but that is beside the point. Well maybe if it's golf at Augusta for us and Brad Pitt is hanging with our wives maybe she will relent.

Guys, seriously, your thoughts are awesome, but I'm going to say one word: BIGGER!

Guys, seriously, your thoughts are awesome, but I'm going to say one word: BIGGER!

I don't get it... unless Tour Pro's are involved. Which might have something to do with getting the T's crossed and the I's dotted!

Sligo apparel? Custom equipment? International TV deal? Stop me if I'm getting close.

I don't get it... unless Tour Pro's are involved. Which might have something to do with getting the T's crossed and the I's dotted!

Sligo apparel? Custom equipment? International TV deal? Stop me if I'm getting close.

hahaha, just wait fellas, like I said, it's jaw dropping.

OK TC Augusta has been mentioned. If it's bigger than that I don't know what course you can be thinking of. Pine Valley? Cypress? Tell me man for the love of God

I don't know how pros could work into things unless every grouping got one or two. That would be huge though!

THP sponsored Celebrity Pro-Am? All of these ideas sound great already but you say bigger?

The thud you just heard was my head hitting the desk from fainting.

Bigger than what is already being bantered about here??? WOW!!!!

Just with the ideas and the excitement. I've got a big fat smile on my face. I'm lovin' it!

this is so fitting with your avatar! hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back