Official NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

I'll agree with you, both teams are getting away with a lot of push-offs down low on rebounds and such. Weird.

yeah, it's been that way the whole game. Barnes has been mugging Singler and nothing has been called. I don't mind physical ball games but I hate when they let hacking and stripping go so much. Nolan Smith is the x factor. Duke will go as he goes from here on out.

yeah, it's been that way the whole game. Barnes has been mugging Singler and nothing has been called. I don't mind physical ball games but I hate when they let hacking and stripping go so much. Nolan Smith is the x factor. Duke will go as he goes from here on out.

Totally agree with you on Smith. Everyone thought Duke would be Kyle Singler's team this year, but Nolan Smith is now the leader of the team. He's playing amazingly well tonight.

WOW, what a move to the basket by Marshall, that was really pretty.

ah sh*t, this one's over. Zeller had a golden opportunity and puss'd out. What a game by Nolan Smith, I knew he'd give us fits and Duke Nation should be singing his praises, b/c imo, he won this game.

Great win for my Blue Devils, Nolan Smith and Seth Curry put the team on their backs in the second half. Carolina is very young, but very good as well, I don't like Duke's prospects in a month in Chapel Hill. What really sucks is that I'll be in Asia during that game, I have no idea how I'm going to watch the game over there!

You are right! I humbly bow down to your college basketball knowledge. However, you have no excuse for the Kansas loss to Northern Iowa last year. ;-)

They break our hearts like that. They've lost in the first round a couple of times as a #2 seed. Uggggh!

2nd best rivalry. We KNOW KU & missey is the #1 rivalry.

True, but it doesn't mean as much when we win most of the time. hahaha

I just wanted to jump in and say congrats to dook. They played very well in the 2nd half. I am personally a Curry fan because I liked his brother as a college ball player. so I was happy to see him do well, I just wished it wasnt for Carolina. I didnt expect Carolina to win so I was actually pleased with how they played. And man am I impressed with Marshall. Good riddance Larry Drew II, you sucked anyway!

They break our hearts like that. They've lost in the first round a couple of times as a #2 seed. Uggggh!

i dont think they can be beat in the tourney. you lose in an early exit the year before - you aren't going to repeat that mistake. The boys from last year will give 100% till the last whistle. They are my favorite to win it all - and im a die-hard buckeye fan. We're young, with a freshman big man, and freshman point. Ive seen em both live, and our guard is the real deal - but how far can he take us in march.. i just don't know.

KU takes the #1 spot with a win today, coupled with Ohio State's loss to Wisconsin.

Check that, there's 18 seconds left and Ohio State is down 70-63.

70-67, 3 seconds left.

Triple check. Ohio State loses.

They announced that Ohio State lost at the game, and KU is turning it on. Up 22-12 with 12 minutes left in the half.

KU will be #1 yet the #2 team beat them on there own floor. Hmmmm

Which team is the one that beat them Smalls? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KU up 29-12 with 8:43 left in the half.

Is it March yet? I'm ready for the tournament!

Halftime, 45-26.

KU wins, 89-66. The new number one team.

Why? KU will be bounced in the 2nd round lol

Tapatalk, it's not for everyone

Boy I hope not! They did that last year, so hopefully they have it out of their system!

We dont need anymore injuries.

We dont need anymore injuries.

No one needs injuries, but as deep as Kansas is, I don't think it's as big an excuse as it could be for other teams. We only have three guys in double digit scoring (16.9 is the team high) but have 8 who score 6+ a game while averaging almost 84 points a game. KU is always like that. When we lose one guy, we have several others who step in.

Back