Contest - Fairway Styles Launches Style Points

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Many of you know the website www.fairwaystyles.com and for those that don't they are an online golf style store that specializes in some of the best golf apparel in the world.

Last week they launched a new frequent customer program called "Style Points" and wanted to give some of those points away to a lucky THP'er to spend how they seem fit.

style-points.jpg

Prize
The winner of the contest wins $200 worth of style points to use as they see fit on the incredible and trendy golf apparel at this online store. That is basically a $200 gift card to buy anything from brands such as Sligo, JL, Puma, Quagmire, Travis Mathew and so many more.

Contest
Many of our readers are familiar with our "Scavenger Hunt" contests, but those that are not, it is really quite easy. We will ask 3 questions and each one of them can be answered by browsing through the Fairway Styles website. Just simply click the banner located in the Golf Style section and it will take you right to the website. Each entry that is submitted with the correct answers, will be entered into a random drawing to pick out a winner of this fabulous contest.

Rules
Only one entry per person
US Residents Only
Your "answers" must be emailed to contests@thehackersparadise.com
You MUST include your forum screen name in your entry.
The deadline of this contest is Thursday, February 17th 2010 at 11:59pm EST. All entries must be received by then to be considered.

This contest is open to THP forum members with a minimum of 10 posts and 5 in the last 30 days. If you are not a member, no sweat.
Registration is always fast, free, and easy.
The Hackers Paradise - Register

Scavenger Hunt
1. How many outerwear options of Sligo does Fairway Styles carry right now?

2. One of the brands at the store carry's arm sleeves, which one is it?

3. How many color choices are there in the PUMA Golf Shoe Jigg?

Playing the Game
The Fairway Styles website holds all the answers to the questions being asked.
www.fairwaystyles.com
Find the answers to the questions in our Scavenger Hunt and email them and you could win some awesome gear.

WINNER: adwillingham

Correct Answers:

1.) 7
2.) Swiftwick
3.) 4

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Admin
Aw darn, you know I LOVE clothing contests :D

Anyone looking for some swag get in on this contest!! Fairway styles has just a huge lineup of amazing clothing brands that
will keep you looking flashy all season long!!!

This is a great contest. Can't wait to get started.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Great contest! Good luck to all who can enter!

I should enter this one. I need some new threads for the May outing.

Another great contest! I already know what I will get if I win!

Id love to win this one. Definitely need some new clothes for 2011. Thanks for the great contest!

Tapatalk: Not just for the bathroom.

Definately a sweet prize, THP does it again!!!!!!!

Sweet contest, I love the brands over at Fairway Styles!

Do hats count as outerwear?

Thanks THP and Fairway Styles...I need some stylish items!!

Sweet contest. I'd love to add some IJP into the rotation.

Are they listed in the outerwear section?

No, but by the definition of the word "outerwear" they would be included. Just wondering. The question is "1. How many outerwear options of Sligo does Fairway Styles carry right now?". It doesn't specify "How many outerwear options of Sligo does Fairway Styles carry right now in the outerwear section?".

Reactions: JB
Glad I found out about this website. Great golf apparel on there.

I'm in....thanks to THP and FS for a great contest!

Good luck to all my american friends. Love this site, and its great they are holding this contest for THP'ers. Good luck everyone and thank you to THP and Fairway Styles.

Wow another great contest. I can use some clothes

Entered, Thanks THP and Fairway Styles. I need some Sligo for the spring and my funds are limited. This would help alot.

nice! would be great to score some sweet gear from fairwaystyles.com
i'm in

Great contest. Thanks Fairway Styles and THP!

Back