Contest - Fairway Styles Launches Style Points

OK it worked... I was tricked into going on their site and placed an order....

I'm sure that took a lot of arm twisting, hehe.

OK it worked... I was tricked into going on their site and placed an order....

They got me too. Sligo sweater and compression sleves... sneaky.

Just entered! Thanks THP and Fairwaystyles!

In................and order placed.

entry submitted...can't wait to see if I win!!

Only a couple of more days on this one. Good luck everybody.

yeah, maybe I got the answers right this time since I messed the blind9 one up so bad. Its mountain math. 2 sisters = 1 wife!

yeah, maybe I got the answers right this time since I messed the blind9 one up so bad. Its mountain math. 2 sisters = 1 wife!

That was hysterical.

Well, I need some new shoes, so hopefully I win! Entered!

Just entered this myself...I could get some Sligo :D

Sweet contest! Thanks THP and Fairway Styles. Will need new pants soon, with the extra weight I am putting on these days.

Very cool contest, maybe if I win I won't look so horrible at the outing.

Sweet contest! Thanks THP and Fairway Styles.

Just got a chance to enter finally. Good luck to all! I'd really like to get this one. Great prize.

Just got a chance to enter finally. Good luck to all! I'd really like to get this one. Great prize.

Ok i'm in. I'd love to win this one, its just a question of whether or not to get the most for your money, or do you go for the best looking stuff. Either way you can't go wrong. Thanks for the contest Fairway Styles!

Last edited:
I'd pick the nicest outfit I could. I need a couple new outfits for 2011, but I would want to pick something special if I got this.

Finally got my entry sent as well. Thanks to THp and Fairway Styles for the opportunity.

I know I've said it before but it's worth repeating. Thanks Fairway Styles and THP for this opportunity to really jump start someone's golf apparel. Again, good luck to everyone!

Thanks to THP & Fairway Styles!!! Already got the Sligo & Travis Mathew stuff picked out ready to go!

Smithwick socks would be a great upgrade tot he original Hawk special sock!
I'd pick the nicest outfit I could. I need a couple new outfits for 2011, but I would want to pick something special if I got this.

Smithwick socks would be a great upgrade tot he original Hawk special sock!

I think you mean Swiftwick...:act-up:

Back