THP Match Play 2011 - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB - since we now know the sponsors. When players are "signed" who gets to pick the equipemnt that each players plays?

All will be revealed very soon. But when we said tour player experience we meant it.

All will be revealed very soon. But when we said tour player experience we meant it.

That statement never gets old.

I'm turning 50 pretty soon. If I got in, could it be the Senior Tour Player experience? LOL.

Kevin

I just can't wait to hear how club selecting and building to each person specs or whatever that consists of will happen!

I'm turning 50 pretty soon. If I got in, could it be the Senior Tour Player experience? LOL.

Kevin

Lol, Kevin. Your not too old to get off the porch!

Callaway Golf and TaylorMade/adidas/Ashworth Golf

I keep going back just to read this. This is big everyone, way beyond anything I can dream tonight!

...skim...skim...skim

wow I am so pumped honestly. Like I can't keep posting how pumped I am. I think i'd go with TM.

*Moment of silence for pumpedness* ........ no I can't do that I just gotta yell.

I can't wait for the rest of the announcement. I already told my mom I was going to Florida.

seriously - I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this possibility - as I'm sure everyone else is..... Thanks again JB, GG, TaylorMade and Callaway for even making this possible

seriously - I'm having trouble wrapping my head around this possibility - as I'm sure everyone else is..... Thanks again JB, GG, TaylorMade and Callaway for even making this possible

We don't even try! We just continuously post how excited we are until more details are released. It provides a positive release of the energy that doesn't result in us all stroking out.

Lol, Kevin. Your not too old to get off the porch!

Ours has a ramp.

I have an email out to see if I can figure out what's up tourney wise for my daughter that weekend. Mrs. Esox and J.L. say try to qualify as long as our H.S. is not having their invitational that weekend. Since I'm old, my Dr. and my lawyer say not to get too worked about anything, but something is going on.

Wait. Yep. I'm officially excited.

No tourney. No tourney. No tourney. No tourney. No tourney.

Kevin

Ours has a ramp.

I have an email out to see if I can figure out what's up tourney wise for my daughter that weekend. Mrs. Esox and J.L. say try to qualify as long as our H.S. is not having their invitational that weekend. Since I'm old, my Dr. and my lawyer say not to get too worked about anything, but something is going on.

Wait. Yep. I'm officially excited.

No tourney. No tourney. No tourney. No tourney. No tourney.

Kevin

Come on Kevin, you young pup! The family will be happy for you and all the rest of us want to meet you. Check out the link to Reunion Resort, I'm blown away but keep going back.

Come on Kevin, you young pup! The family will be happy for you and all the rest of us want to meet you. Check out the link to Reunion Resort, I'm blown away but keep going back.

I'm aware of what the Resort has to offer. We were going there for six days of golf until J.L. needed wrist surgery.

Kevin

I just pray my tournament schedual doesn't conflict with this. It would be tought to give up a tourney. I am full bore going to do my best to make this though.

I'm aware of what the Resort has to offer. We were going there for six days of golf until J.L. needed wrist surgery.

Kevin

So there's no tourney? I'd love for you to throw your name into the mix.

I wanna throw my name in the mix, I actually found a job where I get vaca!

Timing of this is setting up nice as I can see so far. Week before Liz's Birthday, so all's good there and traditionally we are sweltering here about that time of year. Might even have my tan back by then, lol.

I'll be paying close attention to all the equipment talk from the spring fling, but mainly Taylormade and Callaway!

Sure you have that, but there are a LOT more details to announce still. This is not an outing but a competition and as such has a lot more details. And of course we must announce the details on what being a "tour player" entails as well.

1. Either know the rules

OR

2. Know how to say, "Mr. Rules Official, could you tell me what the rule is please."

AND

3. Do one or both of the above w/o making this a 6 hour round of golf.

Oh ya, one more thing.....don't spit on the green.

So there's no tourney? I'd love for you to throw your name into the mix.

Last year there wasn't. I was saying no tourney to improve my mojo. I have an email out to the H.S. coach. Last year the H.S. J.L. will play for had their big invitational on the Monday and Tuesday before the weekend the THP event is scheduled. They had a small match on the Friday the outing is scheduled. That I could probably miss, but not the invite.

Kevin

Last year there wasn't. I was saying no tourney to improve my mojo. I have an email out to the H.S. coach. Last year the H.S. J.L. will play for had their big invitational on the Monday and Tuesday before the weekend the THP event is scheduled. They had a small match on the Friday the outing is scheduled. That I could probably miss, but not the invite.

Kevin

Well, I'll be hoping that there's no conflict in the scheduling, that's for sure. Nothing wrong with trying to improve one's mojo.

Kevin

I'll send good vibes your way too. I would enjoy meeting you very much! I'll even bring the high life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back