THP Match Play 2011 - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
love the name, it's very fitting.

We couldn't have found a better name, or a better namesake. Calling it "fitting" doesn't begin to describe how perfect it is!

Very fitting name that's universal and a homage to a wonderful woman who's work goes unnoticed by so many but felt by all. Bravo!

Inaugural is just the first (of hopefully many). So many people when naming events improperly name them 1st annual, it's actually inaugural and doesn't become annual until there is another the next year. It's also bad grammar. I learned this when my club was planning our first Spearfishing tournament. JB has said he doesn't know if there will be more, let THP get the first done and even officially announced and then we can beg for more. Haha

We haven't even seen all of the first one and I am already prepared to grovel for the next one!

We couldn't have found a better name, or a better namesake. Calling it "fitting" doesn't begin to describe how perfect it is!
Thank you, fitting doesn't even do it justice, it is PERFECT!

You guys are all far too kind! While my name is Morgan it is also a pretty universal name which is why I think it works. It can be a first or last name and it is also a unisex name so it really is very universal. It's also stands for awesome but you already knew that. ; )

You guys are all far too kind! While my name is Morgan it is also a pretty universal name which is why I think it works. It can be a first or last name and it is also a unisex name so it really is very universal. It's also stands for awesome but you already knew that. ; )

Morgan = awesome. I like it. Great name, great person, great event, great place.

I also think it has a nice royal/medieval charm to it too. King Arthur mythology immediately comes to mind.

I also think it has a nice royal/medieval charm to it too. King Arthur mythology immediately comes to mind.

I thought that too, Gus, right off the bat. Pictured a big chalice.

Kevin

Morgan is a great name for it. I don't think there could be any other more fitting.

I wanna be on Esox's team...although I would be pretty distracted by his various witticism's.

I wanna be on Esox's team...although I would be pretty distracted by his various witticism's.

I'm all business on the golf course. Kind of mean, actually. Ask my wife.

Kevin

There truly is no other site on the web like this one! I'm just sitting back thinking about the outing coming up and as if that weren't enough now this. With life being as fast as it is nowadays it's great to have a retreat to have fun and this place is the gateway to that. I know it's said over and over but I hope you guys really know how much us hacks really appreciate all that you do!

To the tune of O'Canada:

O' Canada we all love THP, true to golf, we don't get nothing but birdies.
With glowing smiles and powerful swings we stand on the first tee!

Love the Morgan Cup. Great idea.

To the tune of O'Canada:

O' Canada we all love THP, true to golf, we don't get nothing but birdies.
With glowing smiles and powerful swings we stand on the first tee!

just like the original...not very good! hahaha

The Morgan Cup = 1st Class Trophy

That I do! Thanks Gray!

Um dude, you don't have to climb them anymore, you can use google earth to see what they look like. Just Sayin

I'm all business on the golf course. Kind of mean, actually. Ask my wife.

Kevin

Maybe the gallery will need to go "16th at The Phoenix Open" on ya.

Great Cup name!

Once you purchase the trophy, what are the odds of GG doing her best Captain Morgan pose with it? :D

I want to be on the team that wins the first Morgan Cup! :)

Great name!

I can't say I am as excited as fellow Canadian 9i (I can feel him vibrating from the other side of the country), but I am pretty excited.

It's ok guys, I'm better now! :D

I LOVE the name!

Tapping and talking since 2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back