Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Had a great time meeting everyone today. The weather couldn't have been better and the course kicked my butt like usual. Hopefully next time we play I don't forget to bring my driver swing with me. I'm not surprised to say that I didn't meet any of the three personal goals I set for myself... haha

You guys have fun at Arrowhead tomorrow!!

Well, I just got out of the hot tub and the back is still very tight and hurting pretty much on the entire right side, I guess I pulled something good besides most of my shots.

It was great meeting littlePingMan today. We had a blast! The greens were horrid and very inconsistent. The weather was brilliant and Gus got some sun on that pasty northern skin.

This is not the greatest post in the world, this is just a tribute.

The greens were tough, but the weather easily made up for that, thanks SethO & Ole Gray for bringing this great day together.

Last edited:
It worked great today Rhino. You should try it. Ole Gray is the obvious film man behind that scene. :D

I figured out how to flip the video so it wouldn't look like I was hitting upside down.

Wow, I really need to get my overswing with the driver in check...

Its supposed to be more like this... haha

Great pics everyone! Those hills on that course would eat me for lunch!

It was like playing in Ohio again, except the bermuda grass. Loved every moment of it!

I had an absolute blast today and as Seth alluded too, I got a little bit of sun. Tomorrow I'll actually have to put on some sunscreen... or not, so I can make all my coworkers jealous next week!

It was a pleasure to meet Littlepingman today. I am really glad that you made the long trek up to Royston and were able to join us chasing a ball around the course. While none of us played well, it was a fun round on a great course. Hopefully next time we all come a little more prepared with our A games!

It was great meeting littlePingMan today. We had a blast! The greens were horrid and very inconsistent. The weather was brilliant and Gus got some sun on that pasty northern skin.

Ditto -- I enjoyed meeting littlepingman! I hope we get to hit it again soon lpm. My driver had the quacks yesterday itself (LPM) and I might have hit three fairways :eek:(.... Maybe better today as I am going to TRY to fade the ball all day off the tee. I am tired of being in the left side of the woods ha ha. ok we are heading out to give it another go and hopefully more FIR's! We (kb & OG) are going to hit the TM new irons on the range and see how they feel to us.

awesome vids....
totally jealous that I could not make the trek over from just next door..
keep me in mind for the next round....

I would think we should be getting an update soon. Interested to hear from y'all.

We had a very fun day. We were a bit tired, so we decided against doing a match play and just decided to have a good, fun round. The course was just beautiful even though it is winter.

great videos and pictures. Can't wait to see what you have from today's round

We had a very fun day. We were a bit tired, so we decided against doing a match play and just decided to have a good, fun round. The course was just beautiful even though it is winter.

Seth, how did the irons work out?

Seth, how did the irons work out?

They were fantastic! I made a post in the MC Forged thread if you want more details. I was not hitting the ball very well today but I managed to shoot a pretty good 40 on the front and just crapped the bed on the back with a 48.

Watch this shot of the weekend RxGus makes on this par 3! He's checking his yardage, then tells me he is going to go straight at the pin that is tucked right behind the trap and expects a fade. The ball dropped right before the pin then bounced back about 6". Yes, he made the putt!
[URL=http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2808066580027173662hrNoZc]
2727989210027173662S425x425Q85.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
Back