Georgia Golf Get Together

Georgia Golf Get Together

• KellyBo in Georgia

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Tiger Woods in Dubai

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This should be an interesting weekend. We got two players bringing brand new sets of TaylorMade TP MB Irons to the course.

Nope. :act-up:

Lookie at what I will have for anybody to try this weekend!

16d64c48.jpg

Hmmmm... if I can make it next time.... I can just flip them over and try to hit them? :D

Lookie at what I will have for anybody to try this weekend!

16d64c48.jpg

Wow dude! Awesome looking setup. I bet you are heading to the range today to get some dirt on those new puppies huh?

This should be an interesting weekend. We got two players bringing brand new sets of TaylorMade TP MB Irons to the course. We got one arse kicking low capper. We got one Lady player who has game if her neck is not painful (acting up lately) and we got two old dudes who take geritol and over age 50 vitamin supplements. :D

oh yea one more thing. KellyBo is going to ask her son Jason and his friend Clay to join us. Both are low handicappers and Jason won the Championship B division last year at Athens Country Club. If those two guys can show we will have two foursomes. We still have three tee times so if you are interested, jump in and make this get together even more interesting.

Great news Gray! I am excited to play KB's kid and his friend Clay. This is going to be a hell of a weekend!

Wow dude! Awesome looking setup. I bet you are heading to the range today to get some dirt on those new puppies huh?

What is a range? Are you talking about that place where I first take the plastic off my clubs?

Hmmmm... if I can make it next time.... I can just flip them over and try to hit them? :D

Not if you value your life haha. Feel free to give them a try righty though.

Oh, I am itching to get to the range. I'll probably go on my lunch break.

I've got a pug & matching pug Daphne's headcover. I love Boston's too though.

Daphne's is a great company. I was able to meet Jane (the owner) and she is a fantastic person!

So glad you guys got your clubs in time for the weekend! Wish I had my new stuff but it will have to wait until the next time we play.

haha Zing. We got the MC's

Some of you got CB's, MB's, MC's & one more type, I think? I getting confused about who got what :confused2:.. Oh well I got to go get another shot of Geritol!

Some of you got CB's, MB's, MC's & one more type, I think? I getting confused about who got what :confused2:.. Oh well I got to go get another shot of Geritol!

Haha. You are definitely going to have to give these a swing or two this weekend.

My son can't join us. I forgot he was in New York!

This should be an interesting weekend. We got two players bringing brand new sets of TaylorMade TP MB Irons to the course. We got one arse kicking low capper. We got one Lady player who has game if her neck is not painful (acting up lately) and we got two old dudes who take geritol and over age 50 vitamin supplements. :D

oh yea one more thing. KellyBo is going to ask her son Jason and his friend Clay to join us. Both are low handicappers and Jason won the Championship B division last year at Athens Country Club. If those two guys can show we will have two foursomes. We still have three tee times so if you are interested, jump in and make this get together even more interesting.

Gray, I am not a arse kicking low capper. Oh wait, now I see the over 50 vitamin supplement dudes description, yep that's us. Except that 50 number can be upped.

:D

Darn, and I thought it was going to be pretty weather. :act-up:

Darn, and I thought it was going to be pretty weather. :act-up:

It's 55 in Cleveland!
But it's 65 in georgia :act-up:

Airport was busy today- I will hitting the range asap after landing. Gotta figure out distances and if I can still hit a 3i! It's been almost 3 years!

Tapatalk- USGA non-conforming

It's 55 in Cleveland!
But it's 65 in georgia :act-up:

Airport was busy today- I will hitting the range asap after landing. Gotta figure out distances and if I can still hit a 3i! It's been almost 3 years!

Awe man! Should have relayed in the parking lot, and shoved me in your Travel bag!

Awe man! Should have relayed in the parking lot, and shoved me in your Travel bag!

I think I am going to try to host a NE Ohio golf outing sometime. Get cg13 to come up, invite you and Ken, etc. We def need to get a round in sometime this season though

I think I am going to try to host a NE Ohio golf outing sometime. Get cg13 to come up, invite you and Ken, etc. We def need to get a round in sometime this season though

Most definitely. Enjoy the Georgia weather because it's going to be winter once again when you return to Ohio.

Most definitely. Enjoy the Georgia weather because it's going to be winter once again when you return to Ohio.

Free upgrade to exit row seating! Checking in really late last night paid off!

I would imagine with your height you would need and exit row seat. Have a safe flight, and see you soon.

definately!!! cant wait to meet the rest of yas

and good luck to all you in georgia! hit em long n straight!

If I have the dollas, definitely count me in on this.

My personal goals for tomorrow:

• Par #3
  • Hit fairway on #5
  • Hit green on #6
Those are three things I have never done on that course... :banghead:

Back