Official NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

Should be a tuff game. Its going to be in Manhattan, That is Manhattan Ks. for all ya other folks. lol
But I'll say no

Not nearly enough blue up in here! I'll try and spread some around! Sorry Smalls but your dreams are gonna be dashed. Can you say "repeat"!

As expected, Kansas moves into the #1 spot, but it's crowded at the top! Four teams received first place votes, and in the AP Poll, the #3 team got the most of them.

AP:
Rk Team (First Place votes) Points
1 Kansas (22) 1549
2 Ohio State (14) 1536
3 Texas (23) 1535
4 Pittsburgh (6) 1478

Coaches Poll:
Rk Team (First place votes) Points
1 Kansas (14) 753
2 Texas (13) 746
3 Ohio State (3) 706
4 Pittsburgh (1) 697

It was actually very close between KU and Texas on who was going to be #1. If Texas would have gotten 1 more vote and KU one less then they would have been number 1. They were talking about it earlier today on espn. I figured it would be close, but then again polls don't mean that much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, just got home. KU is doing well. UGGGGH

Well so much for KU being #1. Down 79-61 right now with 4 minutes left. Not looking good.

Ha I was about to say the same thing. So much for being #1 if youre Kansas. Hello new #1, Texas.

Ha I was about to say the same thing. So much for being #1 if youre Kansas. Hello new #1, Texas.

I dont see people voting for a 3 loss texas team over 1 or 2 loss teams. I think they are getting a lot of press for their current run, but I am not sure they will bump more than their current 13 first place votes.

I dont see people voting for a 3 loss texas team over 1 or 2 loss teams. I think they are getting a lot of press for their current run, but I am not sure they will bump more than their current 13 first place votes.

Theyre already #2 and with only one less vote then Kansas. But you might be right. Who cares anyway, its all about March Madness.

U G L Y game by Kansas. Well it was fun being #1 for a little while.

I do think Texas will be #1, but it's not that it really matters.

I'm ready for another team like butler to go on a run in the bracket. That was awesome to see other than it screwed my bracket up.

I swear its a Kansas curse!! !$%%%^^&*

Ugly win for my Blue Devils against UVA tonight, but we'll take it.

Random sidenote: I entered the ticket lottery for this year's Final Four when it was open last summer on a whim, because the Final Four will be in Houston, which is where my in-laws live. I figured I'd enter so that if I was picked, I could also knock out a trip to see them as well and have a place to stay. Well, I won 4 tickets! I was told about that last summer....but got the email yesterday saying that my tickets are shipping this week! It made me really excited all over again, and I really hope that Duke can make it all the way to the Final Four so I can be there to watch them.

Ugly win for my Blue Devils against UVA tonight, but we'll take it.

Random sidenote: I entered the ticket lottery for this year's Final Four when it was open last summer on a whim, because the Final Four will be in Houston, which is where my in-laws live. I figured I'd enter so that if I was picked, I could also knock out a trip to see them as well and have a place to stay. Well, I won 4 tickets! I was told about that last summer....but got the email yesterday saying that my tickets are shipping this week! It made me really excited all over again, and I really hope that Duke can make it all the way to the Final Four so I can be there to watch them.

Good luck and congrats! Hope Kansas can be there too.

Congrats

could be an interesting year - number ones keep giving them away

Not looking real good for Texas right now. On the verge of getting upset unless they make a good comeback. Down 5 with 1:33 left. Were down 11 with 2 left. Getting closer

Wow. Texas got fouled on 3, made all 3 free throws, braska missed the free throw Texas went down made a 3. That cut it to 5, Braska made 1 of 2 free throws. (6 point lead) ok heres were it got even crazier. Texas went to the line made 1st free throw missed second, got the rebound got fouled again. Made first free throw missed second, got rebound and made 2 point lay in, stole the inbound pass and got fouled shooting for 2, made both tied at 65 all that happened and 10 seconds only went off the clock. Then Braska goes down and gets fouled and makes both free throws. 67-65 with cornhuskers about to shoot 2 more free throws. Crazy game, ton of fouls.

Edit: Made free throw, missed 2nd 68-65, Texas gets fouled again on shooting a 3. Made 2-3 and it's 68-67 Braska lead, 12 seconds left and they have ball. Fouled and made both free throws. 70-67, Texas ball 7 seconds left and the miss the 3. Ball game. Damn

Looks like OSU will be number 1 again.

nebraska needed that win. that's really going to throw a wrench into the bubble

My UW Huskies look more like donkeys today!

nebraska needed that win. that's really going to throw a wrench into the bubble

Nebraska did need that win. A great win for this years team!

Seems like it's a curse to be #1. Kansas whipped Colorado 89-63 today. Missed the game though.

Seems like it's a curse to be #1.

Agreed, this late in the year it always seems like the team destined to be number one ends up losing before they get it or right after!

Purdue is up 56-51 over Ohio State with 7:05 left. Another upset?

Purdue is up 56-51 over Ohio State with 7:05 left. Another upset?

Don't call it a comeback!!!! Lol- were we favored? I think purdue was giving 3 pts. They are 14-0 at home and we're a win here to close the gap for big ten title. After we destroyed them in cols earlier this year - I knee this game was going to be a very tough road win

Back