WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

ewwwww Phil's shirt made me dry heave

Come on Cink!

TIGER TIME!!!! Change your drawers Jake.

Just wondering did anyone else fill out a bracket. A fellow teacher and I filled one out just like as if it were basketball.

Of course, he is a skilled golfer and I enjoy watching him perform on the golf course. That and he makes me star struck, but mostly it's for the golf game. ; )

Something tells me if he had the rugged good looks of Lyle Lovett his golf skills wouldn't be so mesmerizing. LOL!

Wow. What a shot by Cink.

Something tells me if he had the rugged good looks of Lyle Lovett his golf skills wouldn't be so mesmerizing. LOL!

Very nice Lyle Lovett usage. Haha

Just wondering did anyone else fill out a bracket. A fellow teacher and I filled one out just like as if it were basketball.

Yesterday at Golf Galaxy, the owner was in the store and he was passing out brackets to all of his employees.... winner gets a new wedge and 3 dozen balls, both of his/her choice. I wanted to apply to work there immediately

MAJ in the house! Love that guys gut.

WTG J.B. wins 3&2!

C'MON!!! See ya later Poults! Glad I picked you this week.

Down goes poulter! Down goes poulter!

I want to thank Pat O'Brien for getting Cink's putting in check. Goodbye #12, it has been enjoyable not seeing that smirk.

uh oh! One-T's in trouble.

IJP out in 1st round.Congrats to Stewart Cink,great playing there.

I want to thank Pat O'Brien for getting Cink's putting in check. Goodbye #12, it has been enjoyable not seeing that smirk.

haha best thing Ive read all day!

Great win by Cink! I lost a guy when JB Holmes knocked off Villegas. I loved Villegas over Tim Clark and figured I'd leave it with him facing JB Holmes and paid the price. Oh well.....good win for JB Holmes.

Back