WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

Hmm well than, thats not right haha. I'm sure it'll be fixed later. I double checked. It still says he lost 4&2 to Poulter. Oh well.

From the iPhone.

That was last years final.

OUCH!! Thank you Green. I needed Casey to advance.

Can't believe Phil isn't getting any TV coverage........

well throw Stricker in there too buddy. They're all no shows so far this year.

You can add Ricky Barnes to that as well. He just WD'd at Mayakoba. Back problems again.

Can't believe Phil isn't getting any TV coverage........

me either, yet they continue to show the tigger miss putts, lol

Phil cruising along.

Man did you see tiger's missed birdie putt. That ball jumped 2 inches into the air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man did you see tiger's missed birdie putt. That ball jumped 2 inches into the air.

Probably wouldn't have happened had he had the Method :)

me either, yet they continue to show the tigger miss putts, lol

Phil cruising along.

I think they kind of assumed Phil would steamroll through this match-up. That's the only reason I can think of.

Looks like Kaymer is pummeling his opponent. 4 up through 4 holes.

Casey didn't win that match Green lost it

McIlroy is through to the next round

It's not just limited to Phil. I can't believe how little of any of the big guys I've seen today. No G-Mac, no Phil, no Fowler, no DJ, and on and on.. The only time I get to see them is putting.

Excuse me mr. schwartzel? Would you mind holding this window open for me? Thank you. Ryo? If yould like to jump through this window that mr schwartzel has left open for you. Thank you.

Up 1 on the 18 th schwartzel just pulled an 8 iron badly. He's on the green but it's got 3 putt written all over it.

It's not just limited to Phil. I can't believe how little of any of the big guys I've seen today. No G-Mac, no Phil, no Fowler, no DJ, and on and on.. The only time I get to see them is putting.

Like I said before the coverage is lacking today.

Is it bad I picked Stricker and Poults to win their brackets? Oh dear, Not looking so good for me in fantasy this week.

I need goosen and oosti to step on it. I've written off tiger. Let's go Rosey!!

From the iPhone.

I definitely picked the wrong Molinari...:banghead:

Excuse me mr. schwartzel? Would you mind holding this window open for me? Thank you. Ryo? If yould like to jump through this window that mr schwartzel has left open for you. Thank you.

Up 1 on the 18 th schwartzel just pulled an 8 iron badly. He's on the green but it's got 3 putt written all over it.

There you go.

Coverage is less than stellar today. No GMac, no McIlroy, No Lefty, no Westwood, ridiculous

I think Ryo has a great swing and is going to be a tough player for a long while.

Hey a Phil sighting. They showed a chip and mentioned he's 5 up through 11. Now back to tiger.

smart move by bjorn to concede the hole to tiger on 9. Tiger (who has been struggling with the putter for a couple of years now) doesn't get to basically have a free practice putt with the would have been birdie attempt.

Guys the MAJORITY of people want to watch Tiger, he is the main attraction. Its just the truth. It will be that way all year.

Back