WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

Cmon guys....Google Thomas Bjorn and see what comes up...

Dont you think I would find irony in something a little bigger than the Swedish thing?

sorry my innuendo typing isn't very good

I'm guessing he likes beautiful swedish women. Who doesn't?

Do they have a lot of Swedish women working at Perkins/Waffle House and/or flight attendants on Perth?

THP'ers I havent seen a Perkins in a minute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone tell me what AK is doing out there?

TW hits a clutch putt to keep match 1 up over Thomas Bjorn.

Do they have a lot of Swedish women working at Perkins/Waffle House and/or flight attendants on Perth?
I wouldn't know. I googled but didn't see what u refered to. Is there a specific link about this guy you could share.

Whoa Bubba beat Bill Haas 3&2 and Phil killed whoever he was playing.

I wouldn't know. I googled but didn't see what u refered to. Is there a specific link about this guy you could share.

To make it easier, try Thomas Bjorn Affair....Not to be confused with Thomas Crown Affair.

Reading this thread is more entertaining then listening to the announcers.

To make it easier, try Thomas Bjorn Affair....Not to be confused with Thomas Crown Affair.

Which movie would you watch?

I didnt know Kuchar made a change to the ghost

Francesco Molinari is making a charge. Only 2 down now after 16.

I like Rene Russo and Pierce, so probably the good one. The other being filled with births and Perkins does little for me...hehe

You should read THP....:act-up:

I know!!

Francesco Molinari is making a charge. Only 2 down now after 16.

I hope he comes back! That would hurt

They have made me sit through the mediocre golf of Bjorn and Woods all day, they better at least stay with it until we see a winner.

I know!!

I hope he comes back! That would hurt

Totally. I never would have thought in a million years that Moore would beat him. Hence why I picked him. I'd love to see him come out on top. Especially after being down like what, 5 holes?

LOL this thread is great I love this forum! All of the friendly banter.....back on topic I hope that Tiger makes a comeback this year, he has struggled since all of that stuff happened but imo I think people need to forgive and forget!

which courses are they playing at the ritz? I'm looking at the yardage book on their website and it appears the front nine is saguaro, which course are they playing on the back nine?

And Choi gets Goosen.

KJ! Nice round man. Bad loss by Dustin Johnson. Now I don;t get to see the watson DJ match up I wanted to see tommorrow

LOL, TC come on bro, no way Tiger is a poo poo golfer....the usage of poo poo was funny, made me laugh out loud seriously at my desk.

I know he's not a poo poo golfer but he seems to be one in 2011 so far.

DJ has the weekend to party!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

LOL this thread is great I love this forum! All of the friendly banter.....back on topic I hope that Tiger makes a comeback this year, he has struggled since all of that stuff happened but imo I think people need to forgive and forget!

this coming from a swinger! hehe, I kid

Really?

KJ! Nice round man. Bad loss by Dustin Johnson. Now I don;t get to see the watson DJ match up I wanted to see tommorrow

That was a really bad loss for DJ. This is a great start to the year by the new TM dominating young guns of he and Villegas...

Back