WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

LOL this thread is great I love this forum! All of the friendly banter.....back on topic I hope that Tiger makes a comeback this year, he has struggled since all of that stuff happened but imo I think people need to forgive and forget!

During Golf season the the tournament threads are always fun.

Does anybody else on THP get excited seeing the promo for the Honda Classic and the Bear Trap?

KJ! Nice round man. Bad loss by Dustin Johnson. Now I don;t get to see the watson DJ match up I wanted to see tommorrow

Was hoping to see that one myself.

Does anybody else on THP get excited seeing the promo for the Honda Classic and the Bear Trap?

Nah, the brief snipit of Lee Westwood excites me!

Haha, yeah that's pretty cool to see that stacked field run the gauntlet.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Does anyone know how long coverage is for today? I could have sworn someone this morning said 6 hours. That would mean coverage ends in about 12 minutes. And there are still a lot of rounds going. That would suck

LOL yes is that a bad thing, didn't mean to step on anybodys toes

Not stepping on anybodys toes, but some people will forgive and forget and others wont.

Kuchar vs Hansen. If anyone would like to win this match would they please raise there hand?

Does anyone know how long coverage is for today? I could have sworn someone this morning said 6 hours. That would mean coverage ends in about 12 minutes. And there are still a lot of rounds going. That would suck

I believe that my DVR was set for 6 hours, but no need to watch it after reading thru this thread....I just couldn't stay out of it.

the guide on my tv lists this as ending in about 10 minutes as well followed by golf central. that would stink

kuchar what in the bleep are you bleeping doing?!!?!?!

coverage said 12-6, which I'm guessing means it ends in 10 mins.

I would if I've seen it. That'll have to wait until tonight. Can't watch right now.... at work.

Many times the GC will continue with coverage. We'll see...

I think they already said they are gonna continue it

Yes! Was gonna say something about it earlier myself. Its gonna be extra special watching it this year for me. All you guys that went last year can say been there done that.

Not stepping on anybodys toes, but some people will forgive and forget and others wont.

Very true JB, time heals all. Especially with having a squeaky clean image throughout his whole career and having a better than everyone attitude didn't help any....

Lee Westwood draws Henrik Stenson as an alternate.That's a very tough draw for 16 seed and the hardest match by far for any of the 1 seeds.

This is so ironic.

IP tracker for THP shows all......

LMAO! Poor clg, i'd forgotten about that guy.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I've deduced that the front nine is Saguaro and the back nine is Tortolita

Back