WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

Last edited:
I really thought Tiger was going to miss that putt. I figured for sure I would be seeing him on TMZ tomorrow partying it up with Charlie Sheen in Vegas.

Crazy talk....Of course he makes that. He is Tiger Effin Woods! He's Back!

buries it. great putt by tiger.

Nice putt!

well nice to see him hit that

Its a good thing that guy yelled "Get in there!!"
Otherwise I'ld mistake this replay for all of Tiger's "Get in the HOLE!!!" replays.

That kind of putt right there is what scares me about the Morgan Cup!!!

I really thought Tiger was going to miss that putt. I figured for sure I would be seeing him on TMZ tomorrow partying it up with Charlie Sheen in Vegas.

nonsense. based on history, charlie's women are to high class for tiger

Im guessing Nick Watney did not get that audition for the Most Interesting Man in the World commercials.

That was short lived.......

Im guessing Nick Watney did not get that audition for the Most Interesting Man in the World commercials.

yeah well.......... so............I'll take it.
SHe might as well have interviewed his caddie.

I figured for sure I would be seeing him on TMZ tomorrow partying it up with Charlie Sheen in Vegas.
Sheen is in a world all of his own on the party scale. TW wouldn't make it to midnight with him. Not that that is a good or bad thing.

yeah what a bad shot by tw.... sounded like it clicked :D

I think the only interview I want to hear right now is the one from John Cook. :alien:

I felt uncomfortable just watching it.....

for everyone watching tiger take his shot. This is desert golf. Your clubs are gonna hate you for this.

looks like bjorn could make double and still win

Certainly not, but he is likable isn't he. Kinda like PM.

I think he was caught off guard that he was on tv. Did the show a single shot from his match with ak?

Pretty embarrassing exit for Tiger, but that seems to be normal lately.

Very nice win for Lee Westwood against a very tough 16 seed.I love this tournament.

ughh streaming wont even talk about the playoff

Back