WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

Has Bjorn told Tiger that putt for bogey is good yet?

This is not over yet....TW could make this. I mean its Tiger Woods!

at least I had it right when I said Westwood would go further than Woods

rather extended handshake at the end there by Woods and Bjorn.

Bjorn's got more child care payments to think about anyways.

Incredible TW ousted in 1st round by Thomas Bjorn,just incredible.He is pissed,OMG Tiger, I'm starting to want to cheer for Tiger now.

I'm late to this. How did Tiger end up putting for bogey on the 19th? Did he hit his drive in the desert?

Kevin

If this is what we can expect from TW when it "clicks", I would hate to see it with an off week.

Who would have thought that two of the best putters over the last 5 years in Stricker and Woods have both lost their putter what seems like completely.

I'm late to this. How did Tiger end up putting for bogey on the 19th? Did he hit his drive in the desert?

Kevin

3W to the right into the desert.

Boy I took a beating today.

Wow first IP, now TW. Gooo Jimenez!

F'n John Cook, I only listened cause we share the same last name.

I'm always impressed by these guys ability to turn around less then 5 minutes after finishing being bad at your trade in front of the nation, to turn right around and stay composed and reserved when being asked stupid-to-asine questions by reporters. I know it's their job, you get better at it each time and it's easier to stay composed when you're upset you know you have to have the overriding thought of "i absolutely can't make a bleep out of myself right now"; but it's still impressive that they can always do it.

If this is what we can expect from TW when it "clicks", I would hate to see it with an off week.

I think we saw that at Firestone last year. Well it was nice to see tiger for a couple of hours haha

On PTI, on monday i think, they talked about Cook's comment. Wilbon pointed out that Cook said the same thing during tiger's last swing change and tiger promptly went out the next week....and missed the cut

Tiger is done. You could hear it in his voice when they interviewed him, he's a beaten man

3W to the right into the desert.

Thanks. I had to turn down my taco meat and missed the tee shot. I got home in time to see him miss the putts on 16 and 17. When he hit the putt on 18 I expected it to miss. Is anyone else at the point when they see Tiger hit a putt, they expect it to miss instead of go in?

Then he mentioned in the post round interview that he hit two terrible chips. It's bizarre how his short game has completely left him. Makes me wonder.

Kevin

I'm surprised at how long this "swing change" is taking to come around. Zach Johnson is making quite a comeback.

Tiger's round is over. I wonder how long till everyone heads to the Ritz Carlton Hotel Bar.
TM needs Rose to win this.

I'm surprised at how long this "swing change" is taking to come around. Zach Johnson is making quite a comeback.

It's not his swing. It's not the main problem at any rate.

Kevin

Back