WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

Maybe wearing pink was the way to go today? Luke Donald wore some awful pink pants, but beat E. Molinari 2 and 1.

Nice to see Bubba advancing!

Got home in time to see Rickie put away Phil. What a day he had! It was so good I'm even going to like his hat and hair. I hope he wins the whole thing.

I think Nick Watney outfit is terrible. With his personality he should wear nothing but khaki pants and white or black shirts.

Like me.

Kevin

I loved seeing Crane beat Rory, good for you Ben.

well, my picks are officially shot!!! I'll be lucky to break the 100's this week.

Wish I picked Bubba,thought he was still hurt.I guess he's feeling better,great play today.

How crazy would it be to see the 17 year old win it?

Way to go Manassero! And Donald! And McDowell! And Crane! I just need Jrose to win here.

From the iPhone.

Lost 3 players so far Casey,McIlroy and Schwartzel.Westwood also starting to worry me now.Go Lee, I need this one.

Way to go Manassero! And Donald! And McDowell! And Crane! I just need Jrose to win here.

From the iPhone.

You chose well this week buddy.

Westwood is a favorite to win Augusta?? Maybe by betting odds, but I wouldn't put him as a favorite the way he has played lately.

You chose well this week buddy.

He's a little predictable. Normally you have this.

5 young Euros with spiky hair
Tiger Woods
throw in Ben Crane because he dresses like a clown
All that adds up to his roster....heheheheheheh

well, my picks are officially shot!!! I'll be lucky to break the 100's this week.

I'm with you, only lost 2 yesterday, have already lost 3 today and looks like 2 more will definitely go down. Penthouse to outhouse in the early rounds is not good.

[
I think Nick Watney outfit is terrible. With his personality he should wear nothing but khaki pants and white or black shirts.

I think he went to the Jim Furyk school of fashion.

He's a little predictable. Normally you have this.

5 young Euros with spiky hair
Tiger Woods
throw in Ben Crane because he dresses like a clown
All that adds up to his roster....heheheheheheh

Dang JB, you don't pull any punches!

Westwood is a favorite to win Augusta?? Maybe by betting odds, but I wouldn't put him as a favorite the way he has played lately.
Yep, Wayyyy overrated. Gonna have to check those odds and lock someone in.

Anyone got a pic of Donald's pants? At work and cant get that image out of my head.

[

I think he went to the Jim Furyk school of fashion.
Wow, I like the shirt minus the nascar type logos of course.

Style seems to be miami vice goes duck hunting with Cheney.

Back