WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

Bubba 2 up on Olgivy
Yang 2 up on GMac
Jimenez 1 up on Crane

Mahan 2 up on Kaymer through 2

This one is the only one that ended up matching 2 of my picks. Could happen again tomorrow afternoon, and I hope it does.

Just looking on the picks page and only 9 people had faith that Bubba's injury was not going to hamper him, looks like he is completely healed.

That was a bad miss by Gmac. Left one on that hole

What a shot by Bubba.

So after what Jason Day said yesterday about making Casey putt out as a games tactic. Would or should anyone give him a putt ever again. Personally I'd make guys putt everything. I've missed 18" even after lining it up.

So after what Jason Day said yesterday about making Casey putt out as a games tactic. Would or should anyone give him a putt ever again. Personally I'd make guys putt everything. I've missed 18" even after lining it up.

Sometimes you want to give the guy short putts in the beginning so he doesn't build any confidence of holing putts and then you put the pressure on him towards the end.

I'm starting to like Bubba to win this whole thing.Cmon GMAC don't pull a Tiger.

Can't watch the matches yet here at work but supposedly Ricky Fowler is sporting a vintage San Diego Chargers look (powder blue?)....can anyone confirm if biggsy has passed out from excitement yet?

Can't watch the matches yet here at work but supposedly Ricky Fowler is sporting a vintage San Diego Chargers look (powder blue?)....can anyone confirm if biggsy has passed out from excitement yet?

Funny I was thinking the same thing!

jimenez is 3 up, this guy just keeps truckin

jimenez is 3 up, this guy just keeps truckin
This is one tourney where his experience will be a huge asset. Gooo Jimenez!

Very nice GMAC.Wins the 9th hole,good job.

Hang in there Gmac. I need someone in the final.

Kuchar and Fowler are hacking it up. I imagine it will look a lot like me in august at the morgan cup!

Back