WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

I love how the announcers are like "Clutch! That's expected" or something like that regarding Fowler.. well where was he on the last 3 short putts he missed?

That's what happens when you get your hands that high on the backswing I guess.

I get my hands that high regularly on the backswing....and a good driver for me is 250. Watson is just a freak of nature.

I get my hands that high regularly on the backswing....and a good driver for me is 250. Watson is just a freak of nature.

That's awesome that you get your hands that high. Bubba is known for having some of the highest hands on the tour... you should see the video of his hands side-by-side with Jamie Sadlowski's.

Bubba's comment on the bad par-3 shot just now: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

huge putt by hunter

That's awesome that you get your hands that high. Bubba is known for having some of the highest hands on the tour... you should see the video of his hands side-by-side with Jamie Sadlowski's.

Bubba's comment on the bad par-3 shot just now: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I would like to see that. I only feel like I'm swinging like Bubba....more like I overswing and break down at the top a lot, so I'm working on shortening my swing. I'm really impressed with how well Bubba is playing, especially in this format because I don't remember him really standing out at last year's Ryder Cup.

EDIT: Post #500, whoo-hoo!

Really hate that I picked Ogilvy this week since Bubba opened a can on him today!
I wish I would have taken Bubba this week, I tried to tweet him asking if he was healthy and if I should take him but he didn't respond. He's on a roll!

Looked like Kuchar almost landed on a sprinkler head on that last pitch. That would've hurt.

I wish I would have taken Bubba this week, I tried to tweet him asking if he was healthy and if I should take him but he didn't respond. He's on a roll!

Yeah me too. His injury scared me away based on the amount of rounds in this tournament. But love watching him play.

Speaking of slow play, just heard the official give JB Holmes and Jason Day a fairly stern warning to speed up. This, of course, was right after JB flew the green and Jason hit it next to the grand stands.

Speaking of slow play, just heard the official give JB Holmes and Jason Day a fairly stern warning to speed up. This, of course, was right after JB flew the green and Jason hit it next to the grand stands.

JB holmes getting in trouble for slow play? thats something new

Is a 246 yard Par 3 really necessary? Seems a little excessive even for these guys.

Is a 246 yard Par 3 really necessary? Seems a little excessive even for these guys.
Agreed, how do they figure out the par. I just always thought it was yardage <200= par3.

bubba going 3rd person.

Seems a bit excessive, even for pros! The short guys would be hitting driver!

Bubba played good today

kaymer went rattlesnake hunting...he may come out with a Cobra S3 iron(not to be confused with the TM Burner 2.0)

The 246 yd par 3 is at elevation, but it's cold. Also, this course was made for matchplay they said. 246 yd par 3 in matchplay I like to see.

Just saw the first negative reaction out of Gmac I have ever seen

Back