WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

geez...only Kaymer left!

im pulling for bubba - hes playing great golf right now - and there isn't much to dislike about the guy. I wish i could get my hands that high - he generates so much power its ridiculous! I wonder what his smash factor is... and i saw today 76.8% GIR for 2011.... id be happy with half that...

Only Bubba wirth watching for me. If he gets knocked out it will be a bummer. I was hoping Hunter would do it today. Once again the TV networks have to be crapping a brick.

because of expected inclement weather the Quarterfinals have been moved up to 9AM today on Golf Channel and the Semi's at 2PM on NBC. Semi's were supposed to be tomorrow morning...

Last edited:
Anyone else think that the fairway and tee box grass sure does look like astro turf?

im pulling for bubba - hes playing great golf right now - and there isn't much to dislike about the guy. I wish i could get my hands that high - he generates so much power its ridiculous! I wonder what his smash factor is... and i saw today 76.8% GIR for 2011.... id be happy with half that...

It's somewhere between 1.47 and 1.51

From the iPhone.

I love the Ascot that Kaymer is working with right now. Thats just class boys and girls.

The Machine is currently taking it to the Mechanic

what a shot there by JB holmes. He is outdriving Bubba by a lot today.

What a shot by Tiger!!!

Oh wait, he got beat in the 1st round, nevermind.

I have to tell ya, this may be one of the most lack luster QF's ever in this event.

I love the Ascot that Kaymer is working with right now. Thats just class boys and girls.

No kidding. I am really jealous. Think I could pull it off at the outing?

What a shot by Tiger!!!

Oh wait, he got beat in the 1st round, nevermind.

I have to tell ya, this may be one of the most lack luster QF's ever in this event.

No big names really for the average fan to watch but I'm likeing it so far.

No kidding. I am really jealous. Think I could pull it off at the outing?

I've already said I'm going ascot for the dinner. I'd love an ascot wearing friend there.

No big names really for the average fan to watch but I'm likeing it so far.

The matches are not very competitive though. I enjoy watching some of these drives but the short game and putting just aren't there today. I think the commentators are right, not mowing the greens (plus wind) is really changing the way this course plays.

The matches are not very competitive though. I enjoy watching some of these drives but the short game and putting just aren't there today. I think the commentators are right, not mowing the greens (plus wind) is really changing the way this course plays.

I think you're spot on Rx, the fact that every match is a thumping just doesn't make it interesting to me.

JB Holmes' game looks solid.

I think you're spot on Rx, the fact that every match is a thumping just doesn't make it interesting to me.

JB Holmes' game looks solid.

Someone will start to choke and the matches will get closer, happens every year.

Nice save Luke Donald! I only have Donald and Kaymer left, so i'm really pulling for these guys.

Did Kucher just say the F word?
Just like in A Christmas Story, oh fudge.

I think the crappy weather has put a damper on the atmosphere as well.

Kaymer's drive is in a prickly spot as it settles next to a cactus.

Cmon Kuchar get some revenge for GMAC!I hope Kuchar wins this slot.

Luke Donald over Ryan Moore 5&4.Good run for Moore.

I enjoy seeing Holmes hit it a mile, but I could read a book between his shots. Put a clock on the guy or something, that has to have an effect on his opponent.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Back