WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

very lucky break to get relief from the sprinkler next to the bush

JB quit trying to cheat and hit the F&*%^&*^% ball.

I just thought that when the Morgan cup is going on there will be people on THP judging the shots just like we are now. "I can't believe TC went for that in two, with his short game he should have layed up."

You'll never have to worry about that buddy.

This is just brutal television viewing. C'mon man!

Wth JB- how many drops does he get? Unreal

Tapping and talking since 2010.

I can't take this, if I was Bubba I would be pissed, relief twice from almost nothing and then a free placement.

I can't take this, if I was Bubba I would be pissed, relief twice from almost nothing and then a free placement.

That wa garbage, the first I can ge the sprinkler but what was wrong with the 2nd?

This is BS!!! JB should not have got the drop either time. They should have made him hit left handed cause he said that is how he was planning on swinging.

I lost a lot of respect for JB today. I feel like he twisted the rules saying he would hit shots in certain ways that he probably wouldn't to end up with the ball in the spot he wanted. I hope Bubba takes him down.

Could Bubba have played out while JB was crying for relief?

That wa garbage, the first I can ge the sprinkler but what was wrong with the 2nd?

Irrigation tubing in the way of this follow through blocking his "planned shot" into the bunker...

Ya Bubba you got this guy now. I think JB just lost a lot of fans right there, even tour players are probably upset about those drops.

JB is taking waaay to much time on the tee box before his tee shots.

I think I saw the ball move once JB had addressed it. Anyone got that magic number to the PGA I can call?:D:D

Here we go again with JB in the bushes on 10....wake me up when he's ready to hit his next shot!

Is this long wait for Kaymer as this watson-holmes match drags on a good thing or a bad thing? It's usually not good to be sitting around for a long time, but Kaymer wasn't exactly playing well on the back nine against the mechanic, a break may be good for him to regroup

I think Kaymer destroys whoever wins this round of bush bashing.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Here we go again with JB in the bushes on 10....wake me up when he's ready to hit his next shot!

Alright we'll talk you you tomorrow.

Love the salute after Bubba's last shot

Lol bubbas having fun! Phil mickelson eat your heart out lol love it! He's becoming one of my favorite folders to watch

Back