WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

let me be the first to congratulate White Rhino on the win this week ! Impressive picks !!!! I would have only had 2 players left after Thursday.

Since we have a new world #1 this is worth a thought..

How high can Bubba get? Is he a potential world #1? Does he have multiple wins seasons in him? A multiple major career? What is his ceiling?

I don't mind Miller. He at least says things that are relevent to whats happening on the course, some guys just rehash talking points all day

Did y'all see the post match interview with Bubba? He was wearing a $500,000 watch. The announcer said "Bubba is doing good". Bubba laughed and said "Bubba's doing good, yeah." Funny interview to me. Bubba is cool.

Last edited:
It is snowing like crazy right now in Tucson. I live about 30 miles from the course and have a little over an inch on the ground. Dove Mountain is higher elevation than my house so you may see the beauty of cacti with snow on them. It is supposed to be mid to high 70's and sun all next week.....great.

Did y'all see the post match interview with Bubba? He was wearing a $500,000 watch. The announcer said "Bubba is doing good". Bubba laughed and said "Bubba's doing goodyeah." Funny interview to me. Bubba is cool.

Maybe thats why he couldnt hit a fairway when he needed to, he was too worried about glare from the watch? I dont even know what a 500K watch looks like.

I dont even know what a 500K watch looks like.

No doubt! Hard for me to imagine ever having a house that costs that.

No doubt! Hard for me to imagine ever having a house that costs that.

Hes wearing a couple of my houses on his wrist. Hopefully that watch keeps good time so he doesnt miss his plane ride home because HE LOST! haha

Maybe thats why he couldnt hit a fairway when he needed to, he was too worried about glare from the watch? I dont even know what a 500K watch looks like.

it looks like this, personally I like my $200 Citizen better...

ept_sports_golf_experts-808443364-1298761812.jpg

What the heck is it? I see one small part tells time...what's the other gizmo for?

To be honest I have no idea. I just googled the 500K watch and that thing was one. Apparently its for "ballerz"

To be honest I have no idea. I just googled the 500K watch and that thing was one. Apparently its for "ballerz"

Ya that just my around the house watch hehe

I thought you were kidding about a watch that cost $500K. Talk about discretionary income!

lol thats actually a real 500K watch. CB just wears that inside the house. Thats how he rolls.

To get this train back on the track, Im rolling with new world #1 Kaymer today. Hes just the emotionless slayer out there, just keeps rolling along.

lol thats actually a real 500K watch. CB just wears that inside the house. Thats how he rolls.

To get this train back on the track, Im rolling with new world #1 Kaymer today. Hes just the emotionless slayer out there, just keeps rolling along.
I think he deserves to be #1 in the world. Plus, he's the only one I have left in in picks. lol

I've got Kaymer today too, he just looks unbeatable right now, plus if you're wearing an ascot I cheer for you, with that get up you can bet there's no watch on his wrist but I pocket watch in the sweater.

Does it say anything that the championship match is euros and the third place match is all americans? It seems like that follows the changing of the guard that has occurred.

Funny, my $100 Pulsar tells time just fine. I wonder what the other $499,900 is for?

Kaymer is all I have left in my picks. Don't think I'm holding onto first place this week.

Any idea when they'll actually be able to start playing with all that snow on the course?

Luke_Donald Check: out the snow, pre round snow ball fight to see who has the honor off the first??

LOL! Figures! First day I can watch this and they get snow...

I am going with LUKE DONALD.

He has been on fire every round and is just a beast in match play. I thought I heard them say that he was 17-3-1 in Walker/Ryder cup play. That is unbelievable

Back