Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hogan said to practice into the wind.

Kevin

Joey on Friends said nearly the same thing:

Oh, yeah. Go for it man! Jump off the high dive. Stare down the barrel of a gun, pee into the wind!

man i dont understand ppl getting aggravated before they even tee off
its the first weekend day in forever in the 70s
you should have the common sense enough to know the course WILL be packed
usually i love being the starter but you get some real tools that will lie in your face or yell at you for something that isnt in anyones control
why pay that much money to just be pissed off for 5-6hrs? stay home an be pissed off for free

singing singing singing singing singing
I feel like the grinch
"All the noise noise noise noise!"
:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::bomb::mad-tongue::nono::rain::quiet::zsimpsons:

are you freakin kidding me....cut to commercial in the middle of Jeff's burnout!??!!?!? No I'm not a Gordon fan, but the wife is and she's gone ballistic...........

Fricken shipping companies. 2 packages in the last 4 days show up beat to hell. One from USPS Priority Mail Friday, luckily the shaft wasn't damaged but would have been if it weren't a putter shaft. Today, my package from FedEx is trashed and the golf gloves are missing. I've had some bent packages before but nothing missing or damaged, but these 2 were bent and torn and just in horrible shape with $20 of gloves gone. FedEx is definitely getting a ripping into tomorrow. :angry:

I want to Rant about the fact that my M2 isn't here yet. Come on Cleveland I love ya but you gotta get me my mashie man.

I stopped off at Starbucks this
Morning with my own tumbler to get my usual soy chai tea latte. I ended up coming out with a soy cafe latte instead and didn't realize it until I was on my vanpool!! I wanted tea not coffee :sad: the cashier heard me right but I guess the barista heard something else :confused2: this is the second time I've ended up with coffee. I guess I just need to taste it when I'm there. But it's 6:00am and I'm usually in a hurry :( oh well...

I think the cafe lattes are actually more than the chai lattes, so I guess I got a bargain :wink:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to Rant about the fact that my M2 isn't here yet. Come on Cleveland I love ya but you gotta get me my mashie man.

I'm sorry :( Roger Dunn doesn't even have any. I was able to get my M4 2 weeks ago!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hate when I have an address to type into my GPS and it can't find it. And Google Maps can't find it either. Mapquest worked though.

-22F ambient + wind.
Enough said.

man i dont understand ppl getting aggravated before they even tee off
its the first weekend day in forever in the 70s
you should have the common sense enough to know the course WILL be packed
usually i love being the starter but you get some real tools that will lie in your face or yell at you for something that isnt in anyones control
why pay that much money to just be pissed off for 5-6hrs? stay home an be pissed off for free
You would think they'd be just grateful to be out on the course on a nice day after a long winter. I know I'm looking forward to that day.

I've already lost 10% in my macro-economics course because all of the assignments are based out of the textbook and I still haven't received mine from Amazon yet. That's a huge loss for me and it is stupid how this professor makes all his assignments from the textbook, what about the people who can't afford a textbook right now or choose not to get one?

Ugh.

I've already lost 10% in my macro-economics course because all of the assignments are based out of the textbook and I still haven't received mine from Amazon yet. That's a huge loss for me and it is stupid how this professor makes all his assignments from the textbook, what about the people who can't afford a textbook right now or choose not to get one?

Ugh.

Are you using Aplia?

No we are not. I wish though, seems really handy.

Yeah, it was a pretty decent program to use. The e-text also helped, but I can't read textbook from my laptop.

Ummmm how 'bout those sales associates at 'high end' clothing stores??
I just went into a couple to see if they had a certain down jacket to combat the bitter cold we're having and at one store, all TWENTY-FOUR sales associates ignored me! What jerkfaces. I don't even look like a bum today, I'm above the normal business casual level of dress.
Do these people not realize that I'm not just young, I may have money, and I may be a potential long-term customer!
Needless to say, that store will not be getting any of my business.

Ummmm how 'bout those sales associates at 'high end' clothing stores??
I just went into a couple to see if they had a certain down jacket to combat the bitter cold we're having and at one store, all TWENTY-FOUR sales associates ignored me! What jerkfaces. I don't even look like a bum today, I'm above the normal business casual level of dress.
Do these people not realize that I'm not just young, I may have money, and I may be a potential long-term customer!
Needless to say, that store will not be getting any of my business.

Atta boy stick it to the man. 24 sales people on the floor though??? thats a big store.

Atta boy stick it to the man. 24 sales people on the floor though??? thats a big store.

Through 2 floors... It was Harry Rosen (I don't know if you've heard of them). Purveyor of Hugo Boss, Burberry, Armani, and all those big brands. I had to fake a cough when I saw the price of one sweater, to hide my "HOLY #*$@" moment.
They didn't have Kaymer's Boss sweaters though...

Through 2 floors... It was Harry Rosen (I don't know if you've heard of them). Purveyor of Hugo Boss, Burberry, Armani, and all those big brands. I had to fake a cough when I saw the price of one sweater, to hide my "HOLY #*$@" moment.
They didn't have Kaymer's Boss sweaters though...

Harry Rosen is insane. They have some good JL stuff in there and found some Boss sweaters in there upwards of $300.00

Didn't want to cloud up the real thread, but I just want to throw a shout out to BirdieBob. Your posts are garbage and you should go away. We don't need your crap and don't want you here.

I wanna rant along similar lines. I know we will all disagree from time to time and that's natural. I'd be worried if we all agreed. I dont even care if you post about how stupid my posts are. I wouldn't even mind if someone didn't believe that I created the sweetspot. TO each there own. Shoot there are days I feel like I can't post anything worth posting. But good lord today. I don't know what it is but people just seem really ungrateful. It kinda pisses me off and that takes a lot. The old saying, give them an inch and they want a mile comes to mind. I can only guess what it takes to run a site like this and just the sense of entitlement some people have feel baffles me. I dont know, but COME ON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't want to cloud up the real thread, but I just want to throw a shout out to BirdieBob. Your posts are garbage and you should go away. We don't need your crap and don't want you here.

I wanna rant along similar lines. I know we will all disagree from time to time and that's natural. I'd be worried if we all agreed. I dont even care if you post about how stupid my posts are. I wouldn't even mind if someone didn't believe that I created the sweetspot. TO each there own. Shoot there are days I feel like I can't post anything worth posting. But good lord today. I don't know what it is but people just seem really ungrateful. It kinda pisses me off and that takes a lot. The old saying, give them an inch and they want a mile comes to mind. I can only guess what it takes to run a site like this and just the sense of entitlement some people have feel baffles me. I dont know, but COME ON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!

I have nothing to add but well said to both of you. I had similar thoughts about our man BB but didn't know if I should post it.

I asked an ebay seller if a set of irons was regular or stiff flex. On my ebay iphone app, I couldn't see the full description. This is his jerky response to me. I told him that I would not ever buy anything from him and he could have answered nicely.

Dear arnottdare,

IF you read the first line of the description, you would have seen that it said R-Flex.
This means Regular.

- duketahoe

I asked an ebay seller if a set of irons was regular or stiff flex. On my ebay iphone app, I couldn't see the full description. This is his jerky response to me. I told him that I would not ever buy anything from him and he could have answered nicely.

Dear arnottdare,

IF you read the first line of the description, you would have seen that it said R-Flex.
This means Regular.

- duketahoe
People's inability to show just a little bit of kindness never cease to amaze me.

To brighten up the mood a bit guys...

I just tried to make a milkshake and accidently left a spoon in the blender the whole time. I was pouring it and a spoon fell into my glass all bent. I laughed so hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back