The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way do TC and Biggsy have real names?

I do Sean. I even have a birth certificate and a social security card.

By the way do TC and Biggsy have real names?

Not really relevant and I am not sure we would ever ask someone to do that on a public forum.

The whole process will be extremely interesting. I know I've had my eyes on several things from both companies and it's great to see it narrowed down to one company. I certainly had favorites on both sides.

I'm really curious to see what choices we may have so I can start playing/practicing/testing the gear to see what I like best and start building my bag.

This is a lot of fun, huh TC? :)

Yes sir! I spent about 3 hours reading on products yesterday. My problem is going to be finding somewhere that has LH samples for me to demo to be honest. I may have to make a road trip.

The r11 in biggsy bag is gonna be nasty. TM will love how long he hits that! Can't wait too see that

Tapping and talking since 2010.

The r11 in biggsy bag is gonna be nasty. TM will love how long he hits that! Can't wait too see that

Tapping and talking since 2010.

Hopefully he puts the R11 in the bag, that way I can be 8 yards closer to him off the tee w/ my shrieking Razr Hawk!

The whole process will be extremely interesting. I know I've had my eyes on several things from both companies and it's great to see it narrowed down to one company. I certainly had favorites on both sides.

I'm really curious to see what choices we may have so I can start playing/practicing/testing the gear to see what I like best and start building my bag.

This is a lot of fun, huh TC? :)

The great thing is we have a certain little shindig coming up that will allow you guys to test it all as well!

Hopefully he puts the R11 in the bag, that way I can be 8 yards closer to him off the tee w/ my shrieking Razr Hawk!

Just because he puts an R11 in the bag doesn't mean he's gonna let you stand 8 yards closer to him!

So awesome that Callaway and TaylorMade is doing this. This is going to be epic.

Should we change the ad at the top of the page "TC wins with power and precision" ?

I've already started messing around with one and I really like the results. More to come :)

Just because he puts an R11 in the bag doesn't mean he's gonna let you stand 8 yards closer to him!

ouch! I hope you make it on biggsy's team so I can smoke you.....Carolina style!

Should we change the ad at the top of the page "TC wins with power and precision" ?

yup! I like it.

You playin from the reds?

I don't think you'd want me to. I'd shred you apart, you sheep!

Congrats to both TC and Biggsy, excited for you and all of the participants. Thanks go out to THP, Callaway & TaylorMade for making 16 Hackers dream come true. Very Cool!!!

The great thing is we have a certain little shindig coming up that will allow you guys to test it all as well!

I agree, and it sure would be nice if Callaway sent some LH iron samplings for their lefty staffer :)

Congrats both of you! This is going to get really fun, really fast, but I'll take Biggsy's suggestion and just wait, lol.

I do Sean. I even have a birth certificate and a social security card.

Lies! We all know they don't have those types of new-fangled stuff up in them thar mountains in the Carolinas! I mean, you've got an Uncle-Daddy for god's sake! :D

baaaahhhhhh, baaaaaahhhhhhh, baaaaaahhhhhhh Captain Biggsy

1189383759_gURTN-L.jpg

Ok, that is just awesome :D

baaaahhhhhh, baaaaaahhhhhhh, baaaaaahhhhhhh Captain Biggsy

1189383759_gURTN-L.jpg

TC from what I hear you are going to need more than 6 yards to keep up with Biggsy in the distance department.

Tap, Tap, Tap-a-roo

ouch! I hope you make it on biggsy's team so I can smoke you.....Carolina style!

yup! I like it.

I don't think you'd want me to. I'd shred you apart, you sheep!

For a man that doesn't do a whole lot of trash-talking, you sure are good at it!

TC from what I hear you are going to need more than 6 yards to keep up with Biggsy in the distance department.

Tap, Tap, Tap-a-roo

Distance is overrated, just ask Luke Donald.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back