The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At 7pm EST, there will be 3 videos up showcasing the captains getting "selected".

Very exciting. Captains must be sweating with anticipation.

THP Members Get Sponsored - Morgan Cup Captains

THP Members Get Sponsored - Morgan Cup Captains

The Morgan Cup is about the ULTIMATE Tour Experience for 16 golfers. The event of a lifetime is getting closer to reality. Two teams square off for a weekend golf competition sponsored by TaylorMade and Callaway Golf. For those that are not aware, here is the event.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?17384-The-Morgan-Cup-Want-to-be-a-Tour...

Team Hackers is captained by TC
Team Paradise is captained by biggsy

The captains now are OFFICIALLY sponsored by THP in conjunction with either one of these two fine companies. To find out more, check out these 3 quick videos involving the THP WHEEL OF DESTINY!

Congrats to the Captains! Gotta be exciteing, I see a Razr Hawk Tour in somebodies future.

That's cool they each got a different company. It seems 100% fitting that TC is sponsored by Calloway . . . I mean Callaway.

Congrats TC(Callaway) and Biggsy(Taylormade). I know you two will make your sponsors proud.

This is awesome. I know that TC has been dying for the Razr driver.

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome for both captains.

Congratulations to both captains and thanks to Callaway and TaylorMade! Do your sponsors proud fellas!

Performance over Paint Baby!!!!!

I'm truly honored to be representing Callaway Golf in the Morgan Cup. I'd like to thank them and Taylormade for believing in this vision and for going all in with us. I can garauntee that I will represent Callaway and THP to the absolute best of my ability and I plan on leading by example.

I can't wait to find out who my teammates are for this event. We'll have a lot of fun but we'll also be sure to be prepared.

And finally, I cannot wait to get my hands on the Razr Hawk driver again! It could be the equalizer for me.

Congrats Captains! It is cool that they are each sponsored by opposing companies.

Congrats TC and Biggsy. Way to go as both will be winners with Taylormade and Callaway!

Congrats to both of you!!

Congrats to both! Let the trash talking begin even more!!

Performance over Paint Baby!!!!!

I'm truly honored to be representing Callaway Golf in the Morgan Cup. I'd like to thank them and Taylormade for believing in this vision and for going all in with us. I can garauntee that I will represent Callaway and THP to the absolute best of my ability and I plan on leading by example.

I can't wait to find out who my teammates are for this event. We'll have a lot of fun but we'll also be sure to be prepared.

And finally, I cannot wait to get my hands on the Razr Hawk driver again! It could be the equalizer for me.

That reminds me, you need to start working on your acceptance speech for after the win!

Congrats Captains! Now you can start trying out all their neat stuff and getting ready for the big event!!!

baaaahhhhhh, baaaaaahhhhhhh, baaaaaahhhhhhh Captain Biggsy

1189383759_gURTN-L.jpg

congrats guys, i know there are alot of people on here that would love to be able to play in this (including me) but just cant. I wish all of you luck and hope you have fun

What an opportunity for everyone involved. Congrats guys.

and it begins, awesome.

That reminds me, you need to start working on your acceptance speech for after the win!

Already got one cooked up duey!

That was suspenseful, I was pulling for green (Taylormade) and I thought it landed on Callaway. I would have been proud to represent either company, but am thrilled to be with Taylormade. That was really exciting.

Congrats to Captain TC on landing with Callaway, I know you will be a terrific ambassador for their brand and perfect representative for THP and all its great members.

Like I said before, I am humbled to be a part of the Inaugural Morgan Cup as Captain of Team Paradise and I can't wait to find out who the remaining 14 will be and who they will be staffed with.

I'd also like to congratulate Biggsy. I know how much he likes his TMAG gear so it's very fitting. I know he's had his eye on some MC irons so perhaps he can get the chance to put them in his bag. As much as we try to bring the trash talk, biggsy and I are good friends. I love playing a round of golf with the guy, and he's the utmost professional. Taylormade should be proud and excited to have a guy like that representing them as a company, particularly on the golf course.

I also know that whoever ends up on his team will walk away from this event with a tremendous amount of respect for biggsy. He's a selfless individual and he's very passionate about this game of golf.

It's an honor to be a part of this with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back