WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

The watch could have been a gift from one of bubba's sponsors for winning at torrey pines?

Was just coming here to talk about the watch from my first comment earlier then saw all of this. He is sponsored by the watch company, he didn't pay for it but it is his. He wore the watch and had the company's name on his sleeve to. I didn't think bubba would do that and glad to see that he actually didn't drop $525,000 for a watch. Just a sponsorship thing. It's a cool looking watch for sure though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just coming here to talk about the watch from my first comment earlier then saw all of this. He is sponsored by the watch company, he didn't pay for it but it is his. He wore the watch and had the company's name on his sleeve to. I didn't think bubba would do that and glad to see that he actually didn't drop $525,000 for a watch. Just a sponsorship thing. It's a cool looking watch for sure though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I read this morning that the company is making 438 of the watches...so if you want one you better hurry!

I read this morning that the company is making 438 of the watches...so if you want one you better hurry!

I thought they were only making 38? Either way that will be a lot of money on watches!

I thought they were only making 38? Either way that will be a lot of money on watches!

That's what I read too IC, I don't know how they will sell 38 to tell the truth.

Back