Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I'm really excited about playing some rounds and doing up the demo day with old friends while meeting new ones. It's really cool to put a face with the forum name. I'm really excited to meet more Canadians as well.

I'm also ready to put a better showing of the old golf game. I think nerves are pretty much gone. DDec and Rhino can verify I'm not about killing trees all the time lol. I can't tell you how nervous I was all 3 days with the rounds. In reality there was no reason to be. So much fun though.

I'm really excited about playing some rounds and doing up the demo day with old friends while meeting new ones. It's really cool to put a face with the forum name. I'm really excited to meet more Canadians as well.

I'm also ready to put a better showing of the old golf game. I think nerves are pretty much gone. DDec and Rhino can verify I'm not about killing trees all the time lol. I can't tell you how nervous I was all 3 days with the rounds. In reality there was no reason to be. So much fun though.

I thought you played very well on Sunday. The first time I teed it up with THP'rs I was definitely nervous, but that went away very quickly.

that's because there were no trees on that desert course we played:alien: Your game was pretty darn good the day we played out in PHX.

I'm with you, I'm in for a better showing. Even though I didn't play well I still had a lot of fun. I can't wait to get back to PGA National.

hmmmmm that's cool. I did not know you were Canadian dude? Looking forward to seeing ya again Yoccos! Oh yea and you are also in one of the unfortunate groups who will be buying the RBelbin team, drinks at the I-Bar after the scramble Saturday afternoon.:D Now you have something to be nervous about :thumb:

That second round sounds mighty tempting, and I've thought about signing up for it quite a bit. Being a northerner however, I reckon 36 holes in the Florida sun might be unwise.

Played a bit in the desert last fall at my sisters, and forgot sunblock one of the days. Definately unwise!

You could not of been more nervous than I was headed to the outing Yoccos, but once the round started everything was about having a good time, which I did thanks to those I played with) and the nerves melted away. This goes to anyone comming to the outing for the first time or those who do not want to sign up cause they think they "are not good enough" Take it from Rhino, do not worry about such silly things, go and have fun and enjoy yourself and meeting great people. No one really cares what you scored on the round, this is not a competition ( well except for TC and JB on occasion) Even the scramble we are doing this time, we might all talk a little smack but we all just want everyone to have fun. That is what this outing is about. :bananadance:

That second round sounds mighty tempting, and I've thought about signing up for it quite a bit. Being a northerner however, I reckon 36 holes in the Florida sun might be unwise.

Played a bit in the desert last fall at my sisters, and forgot sunblock one of the days. Definately unwise!

Im with you. I want to enjoy the resort this time some more.

Im with you. I want to enjoy the resort this time some more.

and there is plenty to enjoy at the resort.

My best day by far dude. The Chromie was a beast!!!!! I think I just wanted to hit my best shot every shot. But man everyone was so damn cool it was awesome. G4L, Spank and Bulldog were awesome to hit the Champions course with. You, TC and JB were so much fun on Sunday. WR, Bama and Seth were a blast on Monday as well. Noone ever made me feel bad about some of those shots haha.

I thought you played very well on Sunday. The first time I teed it up with THP'rs I was definitely nervous, but that went away very quickly.

Stupid desert lol. I did have fun with that course. The greens were pretty mean though.

that's because there were no trees on that desert course we played:alien: Your game was pretty darn good the day we played out in PHX.

I'm with you, I'm in for a better showing. Even though I didn't play well I still had a lot of fun. I can't wait to get back to PGA National.

Haha, I'm not Canadian I just love the accent lol. I'm thinking of going Chromax... All players best be shakin.

hmmmmm that's cool. I did not know you were Canadian dude? Looking forward to seeing ya again Yoccos! Oh yea and you are also in one of the unfortunate groups who will be buying the RBelbin team, drinks at the I-Bar after the scramble Saturday afternoon.:D Now you have something to be nervous about :thumb:

Exactly man. You just gotta be able to laugh and relax. If you're serious thats aok too because everyone is so supportive. It's really pretty cool and what makes this forum unique. We may not always agree on equipment or results, but we all usually get along.

You could not of been more nervous than I was headed to the outing Yoccos, but once the round started everything was about having a good time, which I did thanks to those I played with) and the nerves melted away. This goes to anyone comming to the outing for the first time or those who do not want to sign up cause they think they "are not good enough" Take it from Rhino, do not worry about such silly things, go and have fun and enjoy yourself and meeting great people. No one really cares what you scored on the round, this is not a competition ( well except for TC and JB on occasion) Even the scramble we are doing this time, we might all talk a little smack but we all just want everyone to have fun. That is what this outing is about. :bananadance:

This is fast approaching and my excitement level rises with every passing moment. It's right around the corner now boys and girls!

This is fast approaching and my excitement level rises with every passing moment. It's right around the corner now boys and girls!

I'm getting really pumped up now, can't wait to meet all my THP friends.

just think....it used to be weird to tell people that you're going to be meeting up with a bunch of people from the internet let alone spens a weekend golfing with them.....now it's totally cool and ordinary
I'm getting really pumped up now, can't wait to meet all my THP friends.

just think....it used to be weird to tell people that you're going to be meeting up with a bunch of people from the internet let alone spens a weekend golfing with them.....now it's totally cool and ordinary

Very true, I still have some golfing buddies who don't get it, but screw them this is going to be awesome!

I downed a dozen raw eggs yesterday so I might be able to last the tips on the champions course with you lol. Although I was thinking, I'd probably be more confident with a Mashie into every green than my irons haha.

Very true, I still have some golfing buddies who don't get it, but screw them this is going to be awesome!

Ahhh, THP jealousy. I've experienced that as well.

I downed a dozen raw eggs yesterday so I might be able to last the tips on the champions course with you lol. Although I was thinking, I'd probably be more confident with a Mashie into every green than my irons haha.
You are a better man than me, one was enough for me and I don't know I'll be doing that again :D I'll stick to the plain tuna right out of the can...

I'm rethinking the tips the first time out after some discussion and also seeing PGA NAtional is the 5th (or 4th) longest the pros play all season.

I'll definitely tip it on the bear trap.

Been there, done that, got reamed.

200+y par 3's + crazy wind + water = pain
That's what a I pictured playing the entire round from the tips. I really want to enjoy myself and my foursome.

I actually liken it to THP naivete....people just don't get it until the experience it
Ahhh, THP jealousy. I've experienced that as well.

Lol. Yeah, I didn't really do the eggs. I can't stand eggs without ketchup and hot sauce, I applaud you for doing the one!

I just want to really tip the Bear trap. I'm Mashie confident or arrogant haha. But I too just want to enjoy the round! I'm not a real long hitter so any tees we play is good for me. I'd play from the front tees, makes no difference to me!

You are a better man than me, one was enough for me and I don't know I'll be doing that again :D I'll stick to the plain tuna right out of the can...

I'm rethinking the tips the first time out after some discussion and also seeing PGA NAtional is the 5th (or 4th) longest the pros play all season.

I'll definitely tip it on the bear trap.

Back