Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

Bring it on.

We will. And you're team isn't the team I'm worried about. It's the team with Ole Gray's wife that has me worried.

I'm also in the crowd that's excited about watching the Honda this weekend. Not only for the outings sake but b/c of the field in play this week. Should be a good time. I think it's awesome that Gmac and Westy may have a beer at the Ibar.

Nah they will use the sports bar. I heard Toothy is a big fan of Weider.

Nah they will use the sports bar. I heard Toothy is a big fan of Weider.

haha.....either way, it's pretty cool to think that they'll be using the same facilities that I have. How sweet would it be to be there this weekend?

haha.....either way, it's pretty cool to think that they'll be using the same facilities that I have. How sweet would it be to be there this weekend?

Depends on what you are looking for and how big a fan you are I guess.

It would be kind of neat to be there this week but I bet it would be so busy it would just be annoying. I liked that when we were there in September our group basically had the run of the place. Plus Tiger's not there so why would I want to go this week? :confused2:

Plus Tiger's not there so why would I want to go this week? :confused2:

I don't think you are his type. You never know though. Good for you for being open for anything.

I'll be watching this weekend to see how the big boys play the champ course. I remember hitting number 10 in 2 (and getting a birdie) So that is that I'll be looking for :)

I don't think you are his type. You never know though. Good for you for being open for anything.

I'll be watching this weekend to see how the big boys play the champ course. I remember hitting number 10 in 2 (and getting a birdie) So that is that I'll be looking for :)

I laid up to a # on that hole and made birdie as well......just sayin'

It was definitely a joke, see some on this board think I have a strange attraction to TW, while I appreciate what he has done for the game of golf I am not in fact man-crushing on him ala JB and Alavaro Quiros. That my friend is strange.

You hit 10 in 2 on the Champion huh? I hit it in 5 and walked off with a double bogey. That is where TC said to me, did you just call yourself a f'n retard? I still laugh when I think about that.

He might be at PGA National this weekend. I heard they are hiring.

He might be at PGA National this weekend. I heard they are hiring.
Ah....always the funny guy. I'm betting he isn't really looking for a job right now. $ seems to be about the only thing he really has going for him at this particular moment actually.

We can move past a pale man's unnatural obsession with the international man of mystery (and by mystery I mean hookers) for one minute...

This just in, another month down!

It was definitely a joke, see some on this board think I have a strange attraction to TW, while I appreciate what he has done for the game of golf I am not in fact man-crushing on him ala JB and Alavaro Quiros. That my friend is strange.

You hit 10 in 2 on the Champion huh? I hit it in 5 and walked off with a double bogey. That is where TC said to me, did you just call yourself a f'n retard? I still laugh when I think about that.

lol @ Jake! That was too funny. You were just incredibly unlucky on 10. Great drive that just didn't cut like you were planning.

How much fun is it going to be playing that course again though? I'll be playing quite a few holes a bit differently.

lol @ Jake! That was too funny. You were just incredibly unlucky on 10. Great drive that just didn't cut like you were planning.

How much fun is it going to be playing that course again though? I'll be playing quite a few holes a bit differently.
I can't wait either, now that March is here we're just barely over 2 months out!

I like it. What about "drive for show, take TC's dough"

I like it! Team Bushwood is going to be in the bush all day long looking for balls and we all know where our balls are going to be:thumb: I told Rhino /TC since they will be teeing up behind us, to watch closely as that will be the only good shots they see all day. I suggest he bring some binoculars, so they could see up close how it's suppose to be done :laughing:

Hey Gray I would worry more about fighting the alligators for all of your golf balls that are going in the water than where we are going to be. Our team is loaded up with Mashie's, and because of that we'll be in the middle of the fairway all day long. :bananadance:

We will. And you're team isn't the team I'm worried about. It's the team with Ole Gray's wife that has me worried.

I'm also in the crowd that's excited about watching the Honda this weekend. Not only for the outings sake but b/c of the field in play this week. Should be a good time. I think it's awesome that Gmac and Westy may have a beer at the Ibar.

You should be TC. We are looking to dominate this event! All others shall bow before the might of KB and the Sunshine Band

You should be TC. We are looking to dominate this event! All others shall bow before the might of KB and the Sunshine Band

♫ "Oh, that's the way, uh-huh uh-huh,
I like it, uh-huh, uh-huh." ♫

There is no doubt that One-T did a great job of puting together 9 very evenly matched teams and it is going to come down to who wants it more.

I sure like how everyone is so confident that they're going to win this little 4 man scramble...it'll make sitting down at the iBar drinking a beer with all your money that much more enjoyable!

yea yea yea Team "In the bushes" & KB & the "Pan Fried" team had rather run through hell with gasoline drawers on than challenge team "Drive for Show Take TC's Dough" :D... Oh yea, they had rather slide down a 100 ft razor blade with alcohol on their arse, than mess with our team. Now get ya some of that!

Back on the Honda Classic. I am REALLY looking forward to this tournament and watching all the shots from where we actually trodded down the course, chasing our duck hooks, slices, & chunkey monkeys. My eyes will be keen on the Bear Trap as that is the toughest three hole I have ever seen and if the wind blows half as hard, I bet we see some water shots!

For all who doubt Team Bushwood, here is our coach showing us all how it is done. And remember he did very well at a recent tour event this year too!! And as a bonus, Ole Gray makes an appearance at the end of the video! :blob:

[YOUTUBE]bg8lSyGavc4[/YOUTUBE]

Im an outsider looking in, so I am going to pick the insider.

Hes the cat that wont be stopped.
His drives are long and never topped

He never never misses with a chunk
and moved passed snakes and out of a funk

Hes an insider now with all the game
After this match he will have all the fame!

Much more fun this time around I think. Hopefully we are all a little wiser and know what to look for and remember how certain holes played. Plus with all the new gear that's out now I see a lot of lower scores and 'cool shots to talk about at the iBar' kinda things. Yes, I'm talking about the PGA National wind beater...Mashie

For all who doubt Team Bushwood, here is our coach showing us all how it is done. And remember he did very well at a recent tour event this year too!! And as a bonus, Ole Gray makes an appearance at the end of the video! :blob:

[YOUTUBE]bg8lSyGavc4[/YOUTUBE]

Huh? I don't see anything.

Much more fun this time around I think. Hopefully we are all a little wiser and know what to look for and remember how certain holes played. Plus with all the new gear that's out now I see a lot of lower scores and 'cool shots to talk about at the iBar' kinda things. Yes, I'm talking about the PGA National wind beater...Mashie
I don't think you can wear a wife beater on those courses dude, collared shirt required. C'mon now!

Back