Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I'm thinking Team X Factor, since I'm playing with the man himself...

Im an outsider looking in, so I am going to pick the insider.

Hes the cat that wont be stopped.
His drives are long and never topped

He never never misses with a chunk
and will move his snakes out of the trunk

Hes an insider now with all the game
After this match he will have all the fame!

hehe FIFY.

You tell em Bro! There will be some folks going down :golf3:.....

Im an outsider looking in, so I am going to pick the insider.

Hes the cat that wont be stopped.
His drives are long and never topped

He never never misses with a chunk
and moved passed snakes and out of a funk

Hes an insider now with all the game
After this match he will have all the fame!

Hmm. I don't think your picking my team here

LMAO at the poem.

Nice Poem JB, that was funny. Man less than two months to go and I am getting more excited with each passing day. All the Morgan cup annocements kind of distracted me for a while but now I'm checking the days off on the big calender in my office. Team Bushwood is taking the prize and that is a guarantee.

Hey all....True Temper sent me a PM saying his father would like to get into the 2nd round tourney....so, if we can get 3 more people we can add another team. Please let me know if you wanna get in. If the hdcp of the team is WAY off then we will figure something out.

I sure like how everyone is so confident that they're going to win this little 4 man scramble...it'll make sitting down at the iBar drinking a beer with all your money that my dad's team wonthat much more enjoyable!

I think you are right, you it will be enjoyable to sit at the ibar with your dad and all of our winnings. I'm sure your pops will buy you a drink:alien:

I woke up this morning and read JB's ramble,
How he picks Ole Gray's team to win the outing scramble.

On your selection of winner I must disagree,
The smart money is on the team that includes TC.

Team Bushwood is simply the obvious choice here,
Come celebrate our win at the IBar and we'll buy you a beer!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I woke up this morning and read JB's ramble,
How he picks Ole Gray's team to win the outing scramble.

On your selection of winner I must disagree,
The smart money is on the team that includes TC.

Team Bushwood is simply the obvious choice here,
Come celebrate our win at the IBar and we'll buy you a beer!

Quality post my friend. I'll hold you to that buying me a beer thing too!

My aren't we the creative artistic bunch here today? :D

awesome! Spent a lot of time on that green
I won $2 on that green! Of course the debt is still outstanding at OEM and TC ran when it was time to pay up! Kidding...they didn't run, well OEM did because he had to tee off! I'll get that buck from those two this May!

I won $2 on that green! Of course the debt is still outstanding at OEM and TC ran when it was time to pay up! Kidding...they didn't run, well OEM did because he had to tee off! I'll get that buck from those two this May!

good luck with that:alien:

And for those that might have missed it before or want it again, The Champion score card for view or print.

http://www.pgaresort.com/pdf/ChampionSC_02_09_10.pdf#zoom=70

I have that printed and hanging up in my cubicle at work. I look at it every day

You'll get your $1 Jake.

Man, how tough was hole #11? Scary 2nd shot for sure, especially with that pin up front.

I plan on double or nothing to take a $1 back

While you can't see good enough to make out any of the players, the live webcam on http://www.pgaresort.com is up and showing a lot of people working on that huge practice green right there. Kinda neat.

Hey Jake, when I click on that link I get a bunch of drums playing. I must not be clicking on the right button to view the webcam?

You'll get your $1 Jake.

Man, how tough was hole #11? Scary 2nd shot for sure, especially with that pin up front.
I know I'll get my $1...I might roll it into about $10 by the end of the week! I have the scorecard in front of my from that day, you made par and I made bogey on 11. I do remember how hard it was though, no bomb and gouge there for sure!

I plan on double or nothing to take a $1 back
We'll see buddy....I get you on the Champ course....watch out for snakes!

Hey Jake, when I click on that link I get a bunch of drums playing. I must not be clicking on the right button to view the webcam?
You have to click golf, then courses. Or here, try this link. http://www.pgaresort.com/golf/webcam/fairwaychamp.html

===== QUOTE ddec0418 ====

awesome! Spent a lot of time on that green

===== /QUOTE ====

R u saying TC and OEM were welchers? Lol.

I was so happy to hear that they have the Golf Channel in all of the rooms. :) Can't go to sleep or wake up without it.

R u saying TC and OEM were welchers? Lol.

No because I'm just as guilty of them for spacing it off. OEM had to run to his tee time, he quick putted out on our last hole and said "tell me who I owe" then I promptly and swiftly disposed of TC then we went off to #1 tee, completely spacing off our bet. It wasn't until getting home and reliving the event that I remembered. Definitely not welchers.

Back