How many different grips do you use in your current bag?

IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Just like the title says, how many different grips do you use on all the clubs in your bag?

Since I just re gripped a couple I've got 6 different grips on my clubs, including my putter.

I'm not going to count the putter because well its the putter. I have 4 different grips in my bag soon to be three, but all the same size. Wedges have UST mamiya's Tour PC's, Driver has Winn PCI TL, mashie has Winn lite soft, and Irons have the stock Wilson Staff grips (soon to be UST Mamiya Tour PC's)

3 including the putter. At least they're all the same color. White.

5 (irons and woods are the same, driver, GW, SW and putter all have different). Working on getting them the same, probably get the driver caught up this week, the grip is sitting on my desk waiting.

All my clubs except putter have the same type of grip-golf pride multi comp. If I buy a new club, I get it regripped to match. Is that a little obsessive?

I have several different brands in my bag with all different grips, so that would be 4.

4 not counting my putter all my mizuno irons are the same. Different driver and 3 wood. Also still have the stock grip on the mashie I will be changing it soon to winlite

four, all the same size. Ping, Cleveland FW and Irons are stock, wedges I just put on golf pride as a little experiment by building up the taper a bit.

All the same for me thru the bag, Ping 703 Gold with Pingman grips on all my putters.

Im all one grip, tour velvet. Except my 4 iron, because I just got it and havent had a chance to regrip it.

Only grip that is different is the putter.

3 for me.

GP New Decade on the driver
Stock SQ on the 3W and 3H
Stock VR on the irons
Stock Tour Velvet on the wedges.

I know that says 4, however the SQ and VR grips are the same except for the logos.

Pondering going to the White GP VDR grips.

3 for me.

GP New Decade on the driver
Stock SQ on the 3W and 3H
Stock VR on the irons
Stock Tour Velvet on the wedges.

I know that says 4, however the SQ and VR grips are the same except for the logos.

Pondering going to the White GP VDR grips.
Those white VDR look nice! I saw them on Michael Breeds clubs last night when I was watching GC.

One kind, but 3 or 4 different brands. All the same size cords, but some are more tacky than others.

Putter has a red Dancing Cameron Cord grip, and everything else has Iomic Sticky 1.8s with one wrap.

Well if we are just talking types, 4. But if we are talking colours and wraps, then 7.

All the same except the putter..GolfPride tour velvet, two wraps...

I have UST Mamiya's (comp DV's) on my irons
I have Red PURE's on my Driver and 3w
I have Tour Velvets on my wedges

4...White Iomic on the driver, White GP MC's on irons and fw's, GP tour velvet on the wedges. White Iomic Absolute on the pooter. I have some white GP VDR's, but haven't put them on anything yet.

Last week had 6, changed grips this weekend now have 2, tried them out last night and hit terribly, hope I get used to them.

4 - 1. driver and 3 w, 2. hybrids, 3 irons - including wedges, and 4. putter

4 - 1 on my driver, 1 on my 3w, all my irons and wedges are getting regripped with the same, and my putter.

If I ever regrip my driver and 3w, they'll also get the grips my irons and wedges are using.

2. All of my clubs have Lampkin Crossline oversized except my putter which is stock. I had an ah-ha moment and realized I needed oversize grips. I took my whole set to the store, found a grip I liked and had all of them gripped the same.

Just two, new decade on all my clubs except an iomic on my putter

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

I have 5 different types of grips. Pure Grips on my driver and wedges(also on my Ping Irons that are currently out of the bag while testing TM MCs), Stock grip on my hybrid and fairway wood, Winn on my irons, Golf Pride on my putter.

Back