How many different grips do you use in your current bag?

How many different grips do you use in your current bag?

2. Superstroke 1.0 on the putters and standard Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2G in white on everything else.

Last edited:
NDMC red/wht on driver, 3 wood, irons
stock callaway on hybrids
lamkin gen 3 on my wedges
superstroke 2.0 on putter

Driver : GP Tour Wrap 2g Standard Size
Everything else : GP Tour Velvet, with 4 wraps.
Putter : Super Stroke 2.0

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 4

Lamkin REL 3gen all the way through... Love that grip. Currently rocking an iomic grip on my putter and it may be the perfect match as well.

The only solution now, is i-line.

The only solution now, is i-line.

The I-Lines feel "greasy" to me. Or maybe I'm just a greasy guy. Or maybe I just ate a greasy burger before holding them.

3 and a putter for me, though they're all similar feel.
rel 3gen on driver and 7-pw
Tour velvets on 5-6i and wedges
Vdr whites on hybos
1.0 ultra slim on putter

Golf pride 2G tour wraps on all of my clubs and a SeeMore Feel Tec on my putter.

Crossline Cords on my irons
Tour velvets on my driver, hybrid, and wedges
Ping ID8s on my Ping fairways - I gotta have ping grips on ping clubs for some reasons, OCD maybe...

I use a "standard" grip so I don't have any special needs. I tend to use the same grips for any replacement (GP Tour Wrap) so eventually I end up with all grips the same. I do use the factory grips until they are worn so I might have a couple of different grips in the bag for several months but they soon get changed and match the others.

Winn Dri Tacs from driver to 60*. Winn jumbo on the flat stick.

I've got...
a TM stock Golf Pride grip on my R11S
Cleveland stock Lamkin grips on my Mashies
Golf Pride NDMC Whiteout in red on the CMB's
Golf Pride NDMC in yellow on the rac TP wedges
Lamkin 3Gen on the Metal-X

Question for you sir on these grips. Are these tough to play in rain or humid days?
Golf pride 2G tour wraps on all of my clubs and a SeeMore Feel Tec on my putter.

Question for you sir on these grips. Are these tough to play in rain or humid days?

I believe so as that is the reason I switched from them to the NDMC's. But that's just IMO.

For me they are. I've had a driver and a 7 wood fly out of my hands during tee shots using GP TWs. The "whoosh - whoosh - whoosh" of the club was awesome!

Then again, I played gloveless in all conditions back then. Although I rarely wear a glove anymore, I now wear a pair of FJ RainGrips when it's raining.

I have zero issues with the tour wraps in rainy or humid days. They are actually the reason I went to them is because when my right hand gets sweaty, I can still grip them. I also keep up on cleaning my grips regularly, but I love them in all conditions. Tacky and soft yet durable to last awhile.

I play year round here in Georgia and they seem to hold up well to normal humidity, when it rains I use Footjoy rain gloves so I never have any slippage at all. I play 125+ rounds a year and change grips in March or April of each year.

Great, thanks for the responses guys.

I use the Boccieri Secret Grip on my driver(I may switch it, still not sure if I like it, I had a Golf Pride New Decade on it before) I have stock grips on my Burner 2.0 Irons, they are Winn grips made for Taylormade. And I use Winn Dri-Tac for my wedges(best feel ever for a wedge, I love them)

Back