Best Shot Of Your Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
Careful buddy. Even with said 8, there was a few strokes difference...lol

Lol, but only a few times 2 .......lol

Hit a hole in one today. About 160 yard, par 3. Hit a 6 iron, and it went in! The divot mark was about 10 feet below the pin, and the pin was set just below a step to an upper part of the green, so we think it rolled back down the slope and right into the hole.

After reading this I decided not to post mine. great shot.

After a day of frustration on the greens, I bombed a 35-footer in the middle of the cup for birdie on 18.

Another birdie on 18, stuck a 52 degree wedge from 126 to a foot. I even got applause from the people in the restaurant!

i hit the flag stick twice today on back to back holes
from 150 out on a par4... that didnt turn out too bad finished on the back of the green
the other on the 184yrd par3 right after... looked like an ace all the way to the hole but it hit the stick and careened left off of the green into the cabbage

Hit my drive on 16 (dogleg right, about 380 yards) way right into some waste area. Stuck a 56 degree wedge from 120 to a foot.

hooked my driver on the left side of the fw
duffed my 7i almost into the water but ended up 107 out
flushed my pw... put the ball mark an inch in front of the hole... the ball jumped over the hole landing an inch behind and right
tap in par

so had good day of golf last week but two shots really stick with me.

on one hole where the green is tucked behind water i was playing through a group. About 90 yrds to the middle of the green prolly 95 to the pin. Hit my 60* wedge to 2 feet from the pin.

but even better was about 5 holes later on a par 5. My second shot I was in the rough on the left side off the fairway. Was about 195 to the back of the green. Didnt wanna go over so I put the 5 in the bag and took out my 6 iron. Hit the best 6 iron ive hit in a very long time, so pure to 7 or 8 feet

17th ... 2nd shot on the 442 yard hole, after a 260 drive. Put my 4 rescue club shot 10 feet from the hole... that is good for me!! :)

hooked my teeshot into the woods
had 3 trees directly in front and to the left keeping me from reaching the green
my options were punch out backwards or hook it around the trees
6i closed face closed stance... big ole hook right into the middle of the fw just like i wanted

too bad a few holes later i was in the same predicament and my rope hook went straight as an arrow into the woods on the right side lol

Had an eagle on the 450 yd par 5 3rd (yea, it's short). Stuck a 7 iron (166yds) to 3 inches.

in sim golf today (not real I know) I hit the pin from 41y for a gimme. This is after punching it out of the woods after a terrible drive.

Hit 3 wood 245 to front lip of the green. The good part was that I topped my tee shot only about 50 yards, so still made the green in 2!

First day on the course playing my new Diablo Edge driver.

1st hole - slight downwind - 285 yards straight down the middle
14th hole - dead into a 15-20 MPH wind and took it 245 or so down the middle

Nothing too special, but nice to know what the club can do when swung properly; hopefully a sign of more permanent things to come!

Had an eagle on the 450 yd par 5 3rd (yea, it's short). Stuck a 7 iron (166yds) to 3 inches.

Dose not matter how short the hole is an eagle is still an eagle

Hit an 8 iron about 157 to about 3 feet. Thought for a second I might get my first hole in one. Rolled right past the hole.

Not to shabby Diane, best shot i ever had was on a 360 yd par 4 and i hit it to 5 feet off the tee. Made the put of course

my best and personal fav. was a 540yd par 5 i got a GREAT! drive hit 290 off the tee in the dead center of the fairway <---actually not the best shot on the hole, my 2nd shot was with my 3 wood which i never hit off the fairway, but i hadn't tried it all day so i thought hey why not. i got all of it, green in 2, 10ft away for an eagle, but alas it was all too good to be true, i lipped the 10ft eagle putt :banghead: at least i got birdie out of the deal

drove the green on a 318 yrd par4 today... wind helped alot... i mean alot

My favorite shot ever was on a 345 yard Par 4 at a local course in Elyria, Ohio. I drove the green and there were 2 men on it putting out. It rolled between the one mans legs and ended up 7 feet from the hole. I got to the green as quickly as i could and apologized to the men telling them i didnt think i could get there today and they told me that i was stupid for apologizing for the best shot they have ever seen. It was great.

did your ball growl? hahaha im glad nobody was on the green today

lmao... i actually did
flag was tucked in the back right corner... ball ended up front left fringe
took me 2 lag putts to get close to the hole and a tap in par hahahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back