Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I have been there. Really big bears!

Well this guy is not exactly a little cub either.

PGANational-beartrap.jpg

Vegas and Poulter already had him....beat ya to him lol

But keep in mind, he'll have 2 months to recover.... he'll be fresh for all of us!

I could take him..... I mean.... yeah..... :D

Being that the majority of us are all dudes and all but I noticed that we all made the assumption that this bear is a male. Just being bored but did anyone ever give it any thought that this bear is actually a female? That the name and symbol of the three holes that collectively kicked our arse is one from the fairer gender?

Being that the majority of us are all dudes and all but I noticed that we all made the assumption that this bear is a male. Just being bored but did anyone ever give it any thought that this bear is actually a female? That the name and symbol of the three holes that collectively kicked our arse is one from the fairer gender?

Thats deep Spanks, you just blew my mind.

Thats deep Spanks, you just blew my mind.

Just as long as I don't blow your tire, we'll be alright. :D

(I'll tell you all about it over a beer in a couple of months)

Yet another travel question. I found a flight for a good price flying ATA, from LAX to Atlanta to WPI. There is only 30 mins b/t connection flights on the way in (land in GA at 8:20, get on an 8:50 flight out to PBI). Will I screw myself if I book this flight? Is 30 mins not enough? I was thinking maybe on a smaller airline it might be ok. Anyone have experience with this airline/airport? Thanks!

Yet another travel question. I found a flight for a good price flying ATA, from LAX to Atlanta to WPI. There is only 30 mins b/t connection flights on the way in (land in GA at 8:20, get on an 8:50 flight out to PBI). Will I screw myself if I book this flight? Is 30 mins not enough? I was thinking maybe on a smaller airline it might be ok. Anyone have experience with this airline/airport? Thanks!

I would be so stressed if I did that! Atl airport is huge and I don't see how you would be able to pull that off.

As an avid watcher of the Amazing Race, it seems that the teams who try to schedule their connecting flights with less than an hour between them, always seem to miss the flight. With a long flight like the first one, it would make me a bit worried. That being said, I have no experience with ATA or the Atlanta airport, but I have plenty of experience with LAX and it seems that I always takeoff 15 mins late.

personally, I think you're asking for trouble with anything less than a 45 minute layover....especially with checked bags

Patty, I fly in and out of ATL all the time. It is a major Hub for Delta. If the weather is good then you will be ok, I just wouldnt put my money on that. Atl aiprort is easy to get somewhere in a hurry so I think if you landed in time then you will be ok, odds are the flight to WPB wont leave on time anyway. But I think you may be a huge strss ball knowing you only have 30 minutes. I would personally stray from that particular flight

i want to be apart of this how????

Patty, I fly in and out of ATL all the time. It is a major Hub for Delta. If the weather is good then you will be ok, I just wouldnt put my money on that. Atl aiprort is easy to get somewhere in a hurry so I think if you landed in time then you will be ok, odds are the flight to WPB wont leave on time anyway. But I think you may be a huge strss ball knowing you only have 30 minutes. I would personally stray from that particular flight

Thanks everyone. I booked United. Connection times are between 1 - 2.5 hours (OUCH). But the price was fair. I felt a lot of pressure to book b/c of the crazy Middle East situation. I keep fearing gas prices will sky rocket, and air line prices are never far behind. I didn't get a bad deal, but if I booked it 3 weeks ago, I could have saved $150 ($75 per ticket). The up side? OUR TICKETS ARE BOOKED!! :clapp:

Thanks everyone. I booked United. Connection times are between 1 - 2.5 hours (OUCH). But the price was fair. I felt a lot of pressure to book b/c of the crazy Middle East situation. I keep fearing gas prices will sky rocket, and air line prices are never far behind. I didn't get a bad deal, but if I booked it 3 weeks ago, I could have saved $150 ($75 per ticket). The up side? OUR TICKETS ARE BOOKED!! :clapp:

congrats patty! See you there

nice Patty...thats not a bad layover. Plus Atl is HUGE so there is plenty to do to pass the time. Every terminal has something

Congrats Patty! Looking forward to meeting you and the hubby and it won't be too much longer. I think you made a wise decision on your fly plans. It would have been crazy stressful to run through Atlanta airport with 30 minutes between boarding. You talk about a six flags ride!!!

Right on Patty!! A great feeling isn't it?

Patty I am excited to meet you and to play in the Sat Afternoon round with your husband!

Congrats Patty...looking forward to meeting you at the outing.

Have fun out there ladies and gents, hopefully i can join you sometime in the future, but for now KEEP IT IN THE FAIRWAY!

Back