The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it safe to assume that the coverage as far as people following would be close to that of a PGAtour.com?

THP is not quite like the norm, so we will do things a little differently.

An question that popped into my head JB, would it be possible if you got into the Morgan cup to play a practice round on the Thursday?

That would be up to the individual.

Great photo!

How many posts do you need to qualify?

WOW! I need to borrow some posts!

How so JB? just wondering

How so JB? just wondering

What I meant was in general this site is a little different.

We came up with the idea for this event and will make sure it is something special.

I think the coverage will be unique and something people have not seen before.

haha love the videos drumdog!

Holy Moley.... Very impressive biggsy!!! When I asked how long you been playing, it was cuz I was curious. That's all.

I love how DD somehow caught every one of my catchphrases in that video, nice work. :D

A little insight on the 180 yard SW since there seems to be some contention regarding it. That hole was actually 145 into the wind, the pin was all the way back. I was between clubs, so hit the lesser and went with PW. I didn't strike it very well (was testing a set of TMs to see how I liked them) and it ended up short in the bunker and I proceeded to make a mess of that easy hole.

That was the second video I had ever shot, I was nervous as hell. I just had a guy come up to me because he had never seen a drive that long on number 2 and it was flattering, so it got my adrenaline going. We got up on the tee box after a short wait and we shot the video on one take and my strength and emotions got the best of me. We decided to go with it and really didn't discuss it afterwards and I honestly forgot I said SW. Like I said, I was nervous.

I've settled into being in front of the camera a little more. I am trying to put myself in very uncomfortable positions while preparing for the Morgan Cup so I can be prepared for anything.

I don't want to show up at any THP function and have people expect me to hit 180 yard SW. I don't even think if I swung as hard as I could I could make that shot. I apologize for the fib, but it was for good storytelling.

Let the legend of the 180 yd SW die!

I'm not even eligible, but I am so enjoying this thread!

Im never going to make my 500 post before the date. Im not even going to try. Good luck to all of you that are shooting for the grand prize. Ill be watching and hoping for next year.

As of right now, this is not a yearly event.

If I would have had these Di11's a few months earlier I think I could have gotten my handicap down enough to qualify. Oh well, just keep plugging away, I'm sure this event will either repeat in a couple of years or, judging by the way JB rolls he will come up with something even grander.

There was a comment in another thread on here about some folks getting their thread count up to the 500 level to be eligible for this event. I have thought long and hard about this as I would love to try and enter this great event but I would not feel right about 2 word comments to every thread and not adding any value to the discussions just to get my count up. Hope this can be a yearly event as I should have enough posts by then. This is a great opportunity and a really great chance to meet people and develop new friendships. Good luck to all who make it.

Got some nice video action today for Captain Biggsy. Unlike him, I'm not afraid to throw some video of myself actually hitting golf balls on here.

One-T has the videos and will get them up at some point today. I think that once again, we've got biggsy trumped. If making "sound off" videos is any indication of who's gonna win the Morgan Cup, I like Team Hackers chances up to this point. :alien:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back