The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill

Bill

This is just out of the world. I know the odds are agenst me but some one will win.

I just realized we had over 1000 posts in this thread. I think some are excited about it.

I KNOW we are excited about it!

There was a comment in another thread on here about some folks getting their thread count up to the 500 level to be eligible for this event. I have thought long and hard about this as I would love to try and enter this great event but I would not feel right about 2 word comments to every thread and not adding any value to the discussions just to get my count up. Hope this can be a yearly event as I should have enough posts by then. This is a great opportunity and a really great chance to meet people and develop new friendships. Good luck to all who make it.

This is what THP is all about. Well, one of the many things. Great post.

????????????

I just realized we had over 1000 posts in this thread. I think some are excited about it.

HAHA yes - very excited to say the very least. After the 15th i think excited would be a huge understatement. 10 days to build the karma up LOL!

is there a age restriction on this event?

Last edited:
As of right now, this is not a yearly event.

Bummer I was giving up on my 500 post because I did not want to just write junk and was looking forward to next year. My sons keep telling me to go for it.

Rustication?

Grammar and spelling tend to go downhill past the witching hour Smalls. I could attest to that sometimes. :D

I think he meant restriction in which case the answer is 18 I believe.

Ya think ?

JB...that's gotta be the understatement of the century! :D

is there a age rustication on this event?

Yes, you must be 18 years of age.

Bummer I was giving up on my 500 post because I did not want to just write junk and was looking forward to next year. My sons keep telling me to go for it.

There are ways to get to 500 without the 2 word posts that everybody keeps bringing up.
Tour threads get very active during a tournament. People chat all day long. After a couple of hours you look down and realize you have 100 posts in an hour
Talk equipment. That always gets people going.

This is interesting and I would love to play in the cup but I am not sure I can post that much and make any sense. Good luck to all.

Are you trying to say rustication is not a perfectly cromulent word?

Kevin

My golf game is being worked on hard so it is not rusticated for the morgan cup. I would not want to show up and be gruntled because of a bad golf swing for the weekend and have my teammates angry at me which would be more then cromulent on their part.

This might possibly be the understatement of the year. I'm still dreaming about this every night and have yet to bogey, lol.

Yes, you must be 18 years of age.

are you suer? on the information it saes you only have to have a 18 handicap and dos not mention age at all

are you suer? on the information it saes you only have to have a 18 handicap and dos not mention age at all

Because you don't qualify I am assuming, don't leave and give up on the forum. Stick around and enjoy the discussion we have going on here. Would be pretty disappointing to see you were just here for this contest.

Callaway just posted about the MC on Facebook.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Ya and Beppo Brisal is a idiot.

Callaway just posted about the MC on Facebook.

Tapatalk keeps me sane.

Sure did. If you are on Facebook, show Callaway that THP'ers are proud of this event. And please explain to people that getting involved with a Tour Conversation or anything else for that matter can make 500 posts go quickly.

Done and done. Wow @ 46 guests in this thread on a Saturday afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back