How many different grips do you use in your current bag?

Which will probably help with my putter misses as well. Hopefully that made sense!

No that makes sense, I just find the putter grips the most comfortable in the bag, it's funny how everyone likes somethign different!

at the risk of getting lashed at... I use all the same grips as well as all the same brand clubs except my putter! All TaylorMade. My putter is also a TaylorMade but the grip is different. I like conformity. But on another thread i was chastised for it.

I know what you mean though. The oddysey grips on the whitehot xg are among my favorite grips of all time hands down. My GF loves the grip so much, I'm actually not allowed to change it. No joke. Lol.

I missed this thread before but I think I need to get some uniformity (word??) with my grips. I like the consistancy and it feels off to me right now. When I write it out, thats a lot of grips.

No that makes sense, I just find the putter grips the most comfortable in the bag, it's funny how everyone likes somethign different!

Hey buddy. I don't think it was the fact you liked TM grips but I'll not say anything more. Lets just talk grips :)

I don't think its bad you only like the grips you do. I think TM uses another companies grips (Winn, GP etc) and just has them branded TM. But I'm thinking you probably have the same grips? I wish I had all the same grips to be honest. It would make the consistancy of my grip a lot better I would imagine. Is that what you're finding?

at the risk of getting lashed at... I use all the same grips as well as all the same brand clubs except my putter! All TaylorMade. My putter is also a TaylorMade but the grip is different. I like conformity. But on another thread i was chastised for it.

I guess I'm like the majority of you - my irons, wedges, FWs and driver all have the same brand and model of grip with only the putter being different. I regrip my clubs every year or so with GP Tour Wraps. My putter has the stock Winn AVS. This year I'll go with the GP 2G Tour Wraps. I haven't seen them in person, but they look even tackier than the original Tour Wraps.

I missed this thread before but I think I need to get some uniformity (word??) with my grips. I like the consistancy and it feels off to me right now. When I write it out, thats a lot of grips.

Whatever gets the ball in the hole! When you say conformity do you mean texture of the grip, material or just the shape?

yep I do have all the same grips. Same design and texture. when I regrip, I just grab 12 of the same type and buy them. And yes I do buy TM grips... lol i usually just buy the same grips that I have on my clubs cuz i'm use to them. I really need to get a rescue hybrid for my 14th club... I'm missing the boat playing with one club short.

For me its a combo of all you listed (texture, size and material). The Winn TL's I absolutely love. Just the right size for me when I grip the club and they feel smooth. The PCI Hybrids are nice as well but feel much thinner and are little more firm. The texture on the surface of each grip is different as well. Then all the other grips have their own feel to them.

Whatever gets the ball in the hole! When you say conformity do you mean texture of the grip, material or just the shape?

That makes sense! I see the different companies branded grips at PGA SS. There are so many threads on all the different hybrids and I'm sure would be a great starting point!

yep I do have all the same grips. Same design and texture. when I regrip, I just grab 12 of the same type and buy them. And yes I do buy TM grips... lol i usually just buy the same grips that I have on my clubs cuz i'm use to them. I really need to get a rescue hybrid for my 14th club... I'm missing the boat playing with one club short.

yep, only difference is the colors that the grips are.
I guess I'm like the majority of you - my irons, wedges, FWs and driver all have the same brand and model of grip with only the putter being different. I regrip my clubs every year or so with GP Tour Wraps. My putter has the stock Winn AVS. This year I'll go with the GP 2G Tour Wraps. I haven't seen them in person, but they look even tackier than the original Tour Wraps.

That makes sense! I see the different companies branded grips at PGA SS. There are so many threads on all the different hybrids and I'm sure would be a great starting point!

thanks for the advice!

I have all the same grips from the driver to the 60* wedge, Golf Pride New Decade® MultiCompound (Orange) And a Red Golf pride putter grip...

Just like the title says, how many different grips do you use on all the clubs in your bag?

Since I just re gripped a couple I've got 6 different grips on my clubs, including my putter.

2 - 3, depending on which irons I've got in the bag.

I've got all stock tour velvet grips on my current bag, except for my Vokey lob wedge. It's got the stock Titleist cord grip which is getting slick and is in need of replacement.
I also have two backup iron sets... one with stock tour velvet and the other with Golf Pride New Decade grips.

let me clarify my comment above. I put repurchase the same grips that are stock...

4 different kinds. Driver and 52* wedge are tour velvet. Wood and hybrid are nike sq stock. Irons and 60* are callaway stock. And putter is Odyssey stock.

I have a variety of different grips in my bag. I've heard from many that you should have the same grip on every club (besides putter maybe)...and other say it's totally a "feel" thing. I've just regripped my irons with the Golf Pride New Decade (they are awesome btw). But I am going back and forth on re-gripping my driver, FW, hyrbrids, and wedges with the same grips. Other than the FW, and irons, the rest have original grips.

Miyazaki Lights on the driver, 4w, 2M, and 4M
GP VDR's on the irons (red) and wedges (white)
Iomic Midsized or Gripmaster Stitchbacks on the putters

I have White Iomic Tacky on the driver, White GP New Decade from the 3 wood to the 58* wedge, and Orange Iomic on the putter. That's three total. I have one wrap of tape on the driver, 3w, 3h. There are two wraps on the 4-9i. And there are three wraps on the PW, GW, SW, and LW. So I guess that could be considered 5 different grip setups.

On my driver I have a GP Tour wrap, on my hybrid I have the stock Nickent, on my irons I have the stock Callaway's, on my 52* I have a GP NDMC, on my 56* I have a GP Tour Velvet, and on my putter is the stock Odyssey Winn Grip.

5, not including the putter, Driver, 3 wood, irons, wedges, and hybrid all have different grips.

Lamkin Cross Line mid size grips on every club in the bag with the exception of the putter which has a Winn AVS grip.

I have all lamkin midsize crosslines, just diff colors

jeez... since my clubs are bought kinda not all at once... i have a bunch of diff grips hahaha
my irons have oem grips
my old wedges had black widows but i just bought new wedges so they are oem
my hybrids have black widows
my woods are oem
and the driver i have now i just regripped with a golf pride
and my putter has a brand new winn grip
im thinking about getting new(er) irons so to try to match everything right now would be pointless

all of my clubs have the GP 2 Gen grips, but the driver is black, my hybrids are white and the rest of them are red. My putter has the stock grip on it.

Back