The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
less than 200 posts to go before I'm eligible !

Apparently TC is throwing darts.

[video=youtube;f9kf-_kLupY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9kf-_kLupY[/video]

Who was that guy running out of view of the camera? Looks mighty suspicious :D JK Great shot TC! Alright biggsy your turn, except I would like your shot to be like the overhead camera they have at the superbowl. Just hit a bomb and let the camera follow your ball til it stops.

Not sure the camera can see as far as biggsy hits it.
Who was that guy running out of view of the camera? Looks mighty suspicious :D JK Great shot TC! Alright biggsy your turn, except I would like your shot to be like the overhead camera they have at the superbowl. Just hit a bomb and let the camera follow your ball til it stops.

TC, I thought it was a great idea for a video! I like how no words needed to be said. Pretty clever IMHO...

TC is back with more. Showcasing his abilities on the golf course (I think this is a golf course)

well, I guess this thread just isnt gonna be hoppin tonight

Overton I like the camera work!

thanks buddy! its a tiny little screen so its kind of difficult really. I will have it at the outing!!!! Beware

well, I guess this thread just isnt gonna be hoppin tonight

Hard to combat real evidence dude......biggsy will just throw another ball down near a green and say he drove it that far. It's called a gauntlet, and I've laid one down for him.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Hard to combat real evidence dude......biggsy will just throw another ball down near a green and say he drove it that far. It's called a gauntlet, and I've laid one down for him.

That is funny. Like that first one you did where a ball comes rolling in at Overton. hehe

I like the looks of that putter. Why does the golf swing of a left handed player look so much more appealing than the swing of a right handed player?

Kevin

I like the looks of that putter. Why does the golf swing of a left handed player look so much more appealing than the swing of a right handed player?

Kevin

Have you been drinking?

You tellin me TC didn't really hit into T? Ida know, the video looked very convincing. :)(thats a I want to believe the Calloways smiley)

Not a lot of spin though, he must not be playing a spinny ball. Or a forged iron. Pft. LOL

That is funny. Like that first one you did where a ball comes rolling in at Overton. hehe

you all are looking at it wrong....do you watch a movie because Jean Claude Van Damn It really can kill 1000 people with his round house kick in 10 minutes...or, because of the awesome plot and cinematography....Exactly

its all about the ideas and creativity

Those are awesome vids TC! I want to get on a team so bad after reading and watching all these posts. It's gonna be an amazing experience

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

If you don't believe he can't I think we may have to take issue buddy.

you all are looking at it wrong....do you watch a movie because Jean Claude Van Damn It really can kill 1000 people with his round house kick in 10 minutes...or, because of the awesome plot and cinematography....Exactly

But I will say, the person(s) behind those videos are just BRINGING it.

All sarcasm aside, these videos and this thread is cracking me up. I may need a few hundred shots but eventually I have one to scare the other team if I get in. :alien::alien2::bananadance::banana::cowboy::female-fighter::friends::foot-in-mouth:

One-T and I have a blast coming up with ideas for videos. Some are staged, some are not........it's all in good fun.

I can't wait for the other participants to get involved, that's for sure.

Btw, the par 3 tee shot and birdie putt............not staged!

One-T and I have a blast coming up with ideas for videos. Some are staged, some are not........it's all in good fun.

I can't wait for the other participants to get involved, that's for sure.

Btw, the par 3 tee shot and birdie putt............not staged!

Nicely done TC !

Great birdie !

I thought everyone watched Jean Claude Van Damme movies for abs?? Hahaha

I just realized we had over 1000 posts in this thread. I think some are excited about it.

There was a comment in another thread on here about some folks getting their thread count up to the 500 level to be eligible for this event. I have thought long and hard about this as I would love to try and enter this great event but I would not feel right about 2 word comments to every thread and not adding any value to the discussions just to get my count up. Hope this can be a yearly event as I should have enough posts by then. This is a great opportunity and a really great chance to meet people and develop new friendships. Good luck to all who make it.

Great to have you on THP, it will not be a yearly event to this point but if it goes well I'm sure it will not be the only.

Again I apologize for trying to get my count up. If you have noticed my apology, I'm trying to contribute now. And will no longer have 2 word posts. If I make it I make it. I know the odds aren't in my favor of playing in it anyways. But I like to dream... And yes, GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO MAKE IT! I really hope I see you there.

Again I apologize for trying to get my count up. If you have noticed my apology, I'm trying to contribute now. And will no longer have 2 word posts. If I make it I make it. I know the odds aren't in my favor of playing in it anyways. But I like to dream... And yes, GOOD LUCK TO ALL WHO MAKE IT! I really hope I see you there.

WE are glad to have you here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back