ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

I suck at Streak. First time I did it I got 15 streak, and haven't come close to that since. I think I'd be better at getting the most correct in a month...

Dammit coach k!! I didnt think you would run up the damn score to 40+. So much for my W8 streak.

Going for W10 today! Its been a while since I have gotten there, Cmon UCONN!

Every time I say something like that in this thread it ends up being a streak killer. haha

Good luck bridges!

No dude, today is the day! Im making a move for the W21 haha

Ive been doing terrible lately. Plus getting blocked at work kills my streaking. Good luck dude.

Ive been doing terrible lately. Plus getting blocked at work kills my streaking. Good luck dude.

Since this game always kicks my @ss im going to toot my own horn. Im 20-5 in my last 25 picks. Ya, bringing the heat! lol

Spoiler
Pretty sure I just caused SFTC to unleash a spell on me were i suck next month

on your heels with W6!

Putting the W11 on Phil. He needs to have a better 18 hole score over Mahan today.

Then putting the W12 on Kansas to win by double digits.

If anyone says otherwise, speak before 11am!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i gambled on sergio, and i lost :disapointed:
shoulda known better...

go get 'em bridges!

Well, Phil screwed me. Streak comes to an end at W11.

You must have to have some kind of mind reader to get to 20+ in row.

Lol I can't seem to win more then 3/4 in a row. I just had a streak of 5 losses in a row though

I am on my best streak in a long time, 8 in a row. I am picking Eldrick to shoot 71 or worse.

I don't care if I am jinxing myself.

I am on my best streak in a long time, 8 in a row. I am picking Eldrick to shoot 71 or worse.

I don't care if I am jinxing myself.

Looks like that pick worked out well for you!

Back