Taylormade Ghost Tour Putters

I can't wait till I can see them in a store.

Did they change the shape on any of these or are they just ghosted 2010 Rossa putters?

Did they change the shape on any of these or are they just ghosted 2010 Rossa putters?

the main big mallet one looks the same appart from the new insert, the rest have weights in the side and the new insert and a black sole at the bottom. The model i got is a mid size mallet and there is a smaller mallet type below this then the blade type.

It looks very good and feels great on the practice mat i used at home,not had a chance to test on a course yet.

I think right around March 11th with the fairway woods and rescues.

No prob. If you like the Daytona Ghost, you will like these. They feel really good and there is a little more head weight. (I didn't like the original daytona ghost, due to the weight)

I am hoping to pick up a LH Daytona Tour model... The ones with the allen looking deals in the back are those adjustable???

I am looking to update from my Yonex Super ADX Phil Mickelson replica.

I am hoping to pick up a LH Daytona Tour model... The ones with the allen looking deals in the back are those adjustable???

I am looking to update from my Yonex Super ADX Phil Mickelson replica.

From what I read those are adjustable little weights. Anyone know when these are going to be seen in stores? Some sites list this Friday, some the 18th.

I putted with a Rossa Corza Ghost today at Golf Galaxy. Was very impressed with the way it looked and rolled the ball. I am thinking about buying it and comparing it to my SC. I never thought I would remove the SC from service but I am now starting to reconsider. Great looking stick.

I putted with a Rossa Corza Ghost today at Golf Galaxy. Was very impressed with the way it looked and rolled the ball. I am thinking about buying it and comparing it to my SC. I never thought I would remove the SC from service but I am now starting to reconsider. Great looking stick.

My Daytona Ghost kicked Scotty out a month ago.

There was just something about the way it set up in my hand and to the ball that gave me warm fuzzies.I'm going back there tomorrow to pick up my R11 and I will prolly spend an hour putting with it again. It is just so rare to find left handed clubs in general so when I find something that might help my game I really have to jump on it.

Just new decorations on the same old putters. Price just keeps going up, and duffers try to buy a putting stroke.

Just new decorations on the same old putters. Price just keeps going up, and duffers try to buy a putting stroke.

Well, speaking as a duffer I guess, I will throw in my two cents. First off, I use a blade type putter and the Rossa Corza ghost is a mallet style. It would be a completely different type of putter. Second, the white coloring looked aesthetically pleasing to my eyes. Plus I liked the way it felt. Technology can change some things for the better. I think that if someone experiments with different clubs to see if one of them can help their game, that doesn't make them a "duffer". Just sayin'.

I think the original ghost last year made a big difference in my putting...so much easier for me to line things up for some reason.

I'm looking forward to trying the ghost!! I'm not sure if it would be easier to line up but it definitely worth checking out in my book, it's a TM!

My GG had them in stock. Picked up a 34" Maranello. Def easy to line up and puts a good roll on the ball.

Picked up the TM-880 Tour tonight!

Alright lets get this thread back on the right foot and away from the skimmers....I picked up the TM-880 last night. Here are a few pics.....

76c26cf14ed116b0f03937bca39160bddfde1b43.JPG

1e016911d862fd9dbe5d1d4102619a4a7aac0b18.JPG

ba016011df6dfc9cbbfb91fdfd19f2793edb90de.JPG

d251621bd462f590bdb13f70bead47073e65bc79.JPG

Sorry for the blurry pics. I am really diggin the the new insert, and the putter is weighted perfectly. I am going to throw a white Iomic on this and it will be money.

That putter is beautiful, i think i fell in love with that picture. what is she doing friday night?

That putter is beautiful, i think i fell in love with that picture. what is she doing friday night?

Hopefully getting pampered to get her ready for the 36 holes were going to play on Sat.

I just want to let everyone know that TMAG needs a punch in the face for only offering the daytona in lefty

Wow Bogey, I loved the look of that putter until I saw the pic of the sole. As I'm writing this I am guessing they made the bottom black because of grass marks? I guess it makes sense but I am not feelin the look the bottom a completely different colour.

I love the shape though.

Back