Taylormade Ghost Tour Putters

not really sure how i feel about 3 alignment lines...its a bit nauseating after a staring at it for a while

Those are awesome! I want one. OEM Kevin just bought one not to long ago. I think its at Vibrant golf right now.

Actually yes, only the Marinello though.. Give me an Imola in ghost and i'm sold.

not really sure how i feel about 3 alignment lines...its a bit nauseating after a staring at it for a while

They really work though. I would love to pick one of the LH daytona's up for when I can't putt right handed.

I think those three are much better looking than the original Ghosts. I like the Fontana the best personally.

Oh...I'm liking the marinello also. And that price tag too.

Oh...I'm liking the marinello also. And that price tag too.

Yep. I'm loving the Marinello. I think this line of ghost putters has a touch of class to them that the corza ghost didn't. Although I like that one too. The Marinello is looking beautiful.

Great looking... only one LH option but thats nothing new

I'd like them even more with a single sight line!

I'd like them even more with a single sight line!

But isnt tha called the original Ghost? I love the three lines and since I have one I know it works well too.

But isnt tha called the original Ghost? I love the three lines and since I have one I know it works well too.

I agree the 3 lines is easier alignment than the one line.

I agree the 3 lines is easier alignment than the one line.

I have both Daytona putters and I'll take the three lines any day over the one line. Plus the weighting is better too.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I have the original ghost mallet now and find the three lines a bit distracting, haven't tried the daytona with one since I don't care for a blade too much. Maybe I'll have to see if I like the single line or not.

I think those three are much better looking than the original Ghosts. I like the Fontana the best personally.

I agree with all you say, especially about the Fontana being the one that rings my bell.

So are these Tour putters actually going to be available for us consumers?

And does anyone know when these will be out in the UK?

Because I am so getting a Daytona Tour putter as soon as it hits the UK!!!

I have been gaming the Daytona Tour for a few weeks now. I love it and has kicked my SC Newport out of the bag for good.

Wow, that's nice! So the so called "Tour" version is available to us consumers too then? Can't wait for it to come out in England then!

Unless they ghost my weapon of choice - the Lambeau - I'm not interested, really. I prefer my black head anyway, though. I would be willing to try a ghost, however, if it was available.

Why wont they make the heel shafted one in lefty???? :crying:

Hoping the local Golf Galaxy will get a ghost that is center shafted soon. Be glad to try one if I can find one.

have a tm ghost mallet putter and love it. has 3 line alignment which I like. It feels so well balanced

Very nice, I love the ghost line of putters

i was in my local golf store today and they had all the new ghost tour putters in stock, i just myself the fontana 770 tour model. I am in the U.K. up in Glasgow. They also had the new burner supperfast woods and rescues as well.

Last edited:
Back