Official NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

sounds like Jacob "the beard" Pullen may have broken his left index finger tonight. It looked like a break to me, he put his left hand out on the floor to break his fall, but the angle he fell at caused him to land square on his hand with the point of bone on his behind landing directly on that index finger.

Texas and KSU in a good game. 74-70 with 20 seconds left. KSU has really turned things around. Texas is struggling the last 3-4 games. Not good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sounds like Jacob "the beard" Pullen may have broken his left index finger tonight. It looked like a break to me, he put his left hand out on the floor to break his fall, but the angle he fell at caused him to land square on his hand with the point of bone on his behind landing directly on that index finger.

Think he just jammed it bad. He went right back in.

Well crap, another L for Texas. 75-70. Looks like they will be out of the top 10 now. Way to fall apart at the end of the season. Wouldn't be surprised if they got knocked out first round of Big 12 tourney the way there playing right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this weekend Carolina plays Dook again. Cant wait!!

I'm in Thailand right now, won't be able to watch the game this weekend, I'm not happy!

I would say that I'm really dedicated to get on THP while I'm over here...but really, I'm just killing time while my wife is sleeping.

Kansas- Missouri game getting ready to start.

This will make Mizzou's season if they win; this should be a tough game.

KU already up 7-0. Mizzou needs to get it in gear.

And Mizzou gets it to 11-9. Great game.

Five turnovers for KU. 11-10 now.

KU is reeling, 8-0 run by Mizzou to take a 1 point lead.

mizzou has played well this year - love the matchup tonight - DUKE UNC! and tomorrow be ready for a beat down in Columbus!! Wisconsin vs OSU!! go Buckeyes!

Headed to my second Final Four this year. Last time was NC State - Houston Phi Slamma Jamma in '83. I had a lot better seats back then.

Good first half, one point lead by Kansas. Got it back up by ten at one point but 14 turnovers will kill you.

mizzou has played well this year - love the matchup tonight - DUKE UNC!

I'm looking forward to unc-duke as well. I didn't think I would be, and i still think duke wins comfortably, but North Carolina is a lot better than i think anyone imagined they'd be this year. There is so much talent on that roster and with the way Marshall has been playing at the point, the tar heels are going to be dangerous.

WOOOOOHOOOO!!!!
Beat them tegers. 70-66. Won the Big 12 league again, again, again, again, again, again, (7 in a row)

Missed the last 10 minutes or so, I was out working. Listened to it on the radio until I got where I was going; they were up by 11 at that point.

Let's go HEELS!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Go Duke!

Tapatalk makes meetings so much fun.

The magic of technology: I'm sitting in an airport in Thailand following the Duke-UNC game online! Looks like a repeat of the first game in terms of the way that the first half was played, hopefully there's another repeat of the second half from the game at Cameron.

Im about to turn on the Duke game, whoever is winning will start losing.

Im about to turn on the Duke game, whoever is winning will start losing.

Don't jinx them a-hole

Gotta love a Duke vs. UNC game at the bar with the fellas!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

This is a great game. I have to cheer for NC, just because the guys that play for Duke just look like a bunch of rich D$%#gs.

This is a great game. I have to cheer for NC, just because the guys that play for Duke just look like a bunch of rich D$%#gs.

And they're just plain ugly. This game will be close. The young heels won't put them away.

Crap I forgot. I turned it on and then came back to putt and THP.

Back