WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

Canadian logic works wonders when Canadians use it!

From the iPhone.

Really? Because from my standpoint they still feel Mike Weir is relevant. Not all that logical if you ask me.

Really? Because from my standpoint they still feel Mike Weir is relevant. Not all that logical if you ask me.

I don't know a single Canadian who feels MW is still relevant.

From the iPhone.

Who's Mike Weir?

Who's Mike Weir?

Soon they may have to refuse him at the Masters dinner....

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Great field at the WGC this week. I liked the top 64 playing in match play but I think I may enjoy the top 50 banging it around the course in stroke play. Be interesting to see who is really going to step up. Some of the top 50 had a rough go at the Honda Classic.

I hope he turns it around this week,but I'm picking Westwood again. I think Phil will have a good week as well.

I hope he turns it around this week,but I'm picking Westwood again. I think Phil will have a good week as well.

I actually thought that Phil hit the ball great in West Palm Beach, but he was not good at all with the putter.

I like the tourneys before the masters because people who might not have made the masters make hard charges to get into the field.

I actually thought that Phil hit the ball great in West Palm Beach, but he was not good at all with the putter.

sarcasm i hope, phil didnt play this past week ?

Doh! Clearly I'm a Phil homer. Even when trying to talk about Westwood, Phil comes out.

Or, as JB stated, I have terrible logic and should stay out of these conversations.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

I am sitting in the airport now waiting for my flight to Miami. I am not sure I will be able to take any pictures but if I can I definitely will!

I am sitting in the airport now waiting for my flight to Miami. I am not sure I will be able to take any pictures but if I can I definitely will!

Safe travels and have fun!

On another note, I just submitted my fantasy line up. Another tough tourny this week for picks.

I thought this weeks picks were fairly easy. My usual guys jumped off the page at me again.

On another note, I just submitted my fantasy line up. Another tough tourny this week for picks.

I thought this weeks picks were fairly easy. My usual guys jumped off the page at me again.

I'm sure it wasn't too difficult for you. Luke & Tiger I assume? Ironically, neither are on my team, lol

I struggled with my picks this week too. There are so many great guys out there this week but I just have this weird feeling a lesser known person is going to win. I struggled to pick a person that I thought could win that not a lot of others would pick. Of course I just ended up going with my usual guys but I did try to put some logic into it.

I struggled with my picks this week too. There are so many great guys out there this week but I just have this weird feeling a lesser known person is going to win. I struggled to pick a person that I thought could win that not a lot of others would pick. Of course I just ended up going with my usual guys but I did try to put some logic into it.

I have the same feeling as you GG, but it's just so difficult to guess who. I need a big finish this week. It's time to make a move towards the top.

I have the same feeling as you GG, but it's just so difficult to guess who. I need a big finish this week. It's time to make a move towards the top.

Exactly! It's really hard to guess who it's going to be. I finished 2nd last week so 1st this week would be pretty sweet!

I did try to put some logic into it.

Which kind of logic? The canadian kind? Or the TC wannabe canadian kind?:blob:

In all seriousness, I hope you took Luke Donald. I also took Vijay, I think he'll play well this week.

My fantasy has totally dropped in the past few weeks. I tried to go back and change a few picks this last week, but was about 1 hour to late. I hope to do better this week.

In all seriousness, I hope you took Luke Donald. I also took Vijay, I think he'll play well this week.

The logic of the person who came in 2nd last week and who is in the top 30 overall. ; )

I did take Luke Donald but I definitely didn't take Vijay. I think he is playing pretty good golf right now but I just don't see him getting a win.

My fantasy has totally dropped in the past few weeks. I tried to go back and change a few picks this last week, but was about 1 hour to late. I hope to do better this week.

I forgot to change my line up too and I had two guys that I started who WD before the tourney started. I was down 2 guys before the first tee time even started.

TC wannabe Canadian? huh? No way dude. I'll stick to my GI irons and my 6&5 victories, lol!!!!

No way I'm taking Vijay. That pesky OEM talked me into taking him this past week and he wet the bed. I'm done with him, and I just don't like him. I don't pick guys that I don't like.

I forgot to change my line up too and I had two guys that I started who WD before the tourney started. I was down 2 guys before the first tee time even started.

I also had those 2 same players... They were listed as picks but I don't even think they were listed as WD??

Back