WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

Haha Im trying to decifer the amount of sarcasim Im detecting in that comment, but either way Im damn glad I found you guys too. Never thought growing up I would have such a big family.

Not an ounce broski, I meant it. You've been a great addition.

Had a good week this week. Cracked the top 10 for the season. Really wish I had not missed a week.

Looks like DJ ditched the MB's and went back to his R9 TP's.

My best finish ever. 3rd place with two WD. I really wish I hadn't missed the Hope with the Wednesday start. Oh well.

Watney really closed this one out. I was very impressed, considering his record on the 18th recently.

Think I could even see that DJ was impressed from the fairway. He gave it his best shot but had to smile when he came up just short.

That is interesting. Kind of weird that when he does, he's in contention again. DJ's had a pretty poor start to this year, kind of interesting that making that switch results in a lone 2nd place finish.

I was trying to see which clubs he was using once and I thought it looked like the MC's. Was it the R9 TP? Anyhow, I have never tried fantasy golf but it sounds like a ton of fun. Would getting a late start put me too far behind? I didn't know if its anything like fantasy football where if you don't get in at the beginning of the season you're out of luck...

I was trying to see which clubs he was using once and I thought it looked like the MC's. Was it the R9 TP? Anyhow, I have never tried fantasy golf but it sounds like a ton of fun. Would getting a late start put me too far behind? I didn't know if its anything like fantasy football where if you don't get in at the beginning of the season you're out of luck...

You know, you'd probably be too far behind for the 1st leg, but there's a "2nd Half" to the THP fantasy league. You may as well join up now, it's a lot of fun and makes watching the tournies on the weekend more interesting. I can tell you that I was rooting for Watney something fierce yesterday.

How do I go ahead and register? It says I need a team name and password and all that stuff.

Great! I'm all signed up. At least I can get a little practice in learning how it works before the second half starts. Or MAYBE I'll just be so awesome that I will catch up to everyone really fast lol

Back