WGC Cadillac Championship Doral [Spoilers]

Cant wait for Doral. Going out for practice round on Tuesday, Have my tickets for Friday and Saturday.

Those are the best two days to go! Fighting for a cut, and fighting to get into contention. Sunday is the best day to watch it on TV.
Cant wait for Doral. Going out for practice round on Tuesday, Have my tickets for Friday and Saturday.

I know right. I hate it when a guy complains real loud after bad shots, pisses and moans around the course. Its like grow up and act as if right?

It's obnoxious and has no place on a golf course. I mean, doesn't he realize he's representing more than just himself out there? :alien:

we still talking about Jeff Overton? :devil:

bummer! The good news: more THP time!

Yup! Except the airport wifi is not exactly speedy. I want to write some reviews but they have this blaring TV just showing the same thing over and over again so it's hard to concentrate. I would move but this is the only spot that is near a plug.

Anyway, I am really looking forward to this tourney. This has always been one of my favorites. I think it's because it's the first live tourney I attended.

Yup! Except the airport wifi is not exactly speedy. I want to write some reviews but they have this blaring TV just showing the same thing over and over again so it's hard to concentrate. I would move but this is the only spot that is near a plug.

Anyway, I am really looking forward to this tourney. This has always been one of my favorites. I think it's because it's the first live tourney I attended.

I feel your pain. I'm airports all summer and fall and they suck!!!

That being said, I'm looking forward to the Doral too...Took home a NICE Bronze Medal at the Honda so I'm pretty fired up!!!

OHHHHH. So now Asians and South Africans (he lives in TX) are part of the Euro contingent too? That sounds like Canadian logic...hehe

Yang lives in DFW also. And, I think his brother has a 'high-end' golf shop, in Dallas, that specializes in Japanese clubs.

Miguel A. Jimenez
Bubba Watson
Martin Kaymer
Phil Mickelson
Martin Laird
Rory McIlroy
Nick Watney
Bo Van Pelt
Ernie Els
Graeme McDowell

Hopefully we start to go up in the standings this week! GO BulldogsGolfPros!!

Go Team Me!!!

Bubba Watson
Graeme McDowell
Phil Mickelson
Nick Watney
Paul Casey
Ross Fisher
Miguel A. Jimenez
Dustin Johnson
Rickie Fowler
Martin Kaymer

I missed 2 weeks worth of tournamnets and I'm still in 87th place?!?!?!? Only $4million+ down to the leaders? Yeah I can make that up!

My picks for this week by the way:

Y.E. Yang
Tiger Woods
Paul Casey
Martin Kaymer
Jim Furyk
Lee Westwood
Bubba Watson
Dustin Johnson
Matt Kuchar
Ian Poulter

I missed 2 weeks worth of tournamnets and I'm still in 87th place?!?!?!? Only $4million+ down to the leaders? Yeah I can make that up!

dude, every time I see your avatar I LOL

So I have a funny story for everyone. I was sitting at the airport when the guy says that our flight is going to be 2 hours delayed. I see a man wearing a Callaway/Odyssey shirt and he looks SO familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it. He was visibly mad about the delay but he dealt with it like the rest of it. I asked him if he was going to Doral, figuring the shirt was a pretty big clue, but thought what the heck I have two hours why not make small talk. Anyhow, it was driving me crazy trying to figure out how I knew him, and to be honest I thought maybe he worked on the Callaway tour van. But then we get on the plan (a 19 seater so it was close quarters) and I see the back of his shirt and it says TI. At that point I hit my head and realized it was Trevor Immelman. I forgot he switched to Callaway! How the accent and his very recognizable face didn't clue me in earlier I will never know.

So I have a funny story for everyone. I was sitting at the airport when the guy says that our flight is going to be 2 hours delayed. I see a man wearing a Callaway/Odyssey shirt and he looks SO familiar but I just couldn't put my finger on it. He was visibly mad about the delay but he dealt with it like the rest of it. I asked him if he was going to Doral, figuring the shirt was a pretty big clue, but thought what the heck I have two hours why not make small talk. Anyhow, it was driving me crazy trying to figure out how I knew him, and to be honest I thought maybe he worked on the Callaway tour van. But then we get on the plan (a 19 seater so it was close quarters) and I see the back of his shirt and it says TI. At that point I hit my head and realized it was Trevor Immelman. I forgot he switched to Callaway! How the accent and his very recognizable face didn't clue me in earlier I will never know.

Wow! You are such a woman GG. This is something that Erin would say, haha

did the transition lenses not give it away?

The best part about that is, is that we have interviewed Trevor and spent time with him up close before.

I missed 1 week and Im in 91st. LOL dang

I missed the first 2 weeks and finished dead last (117) in another...I'm in 43rd overall. I finished 3rd at the Honda so you can make it up...with a little luck and a couple top 10s you'll be back in the mix.

The best part about that is, is that we have interviewed Trevor and spent time with him up close before.

that makes it even funnier...

thats what I thought...at last years PGA show

Who you got this week? You get 2 picks. The winner and a sleeper (has to be outside top 30 in the world to be a sleeper for this one)

Im going to go with GMAC to win it and D.A Points as my sleeper.

did the transition lenses not give it away?

Bahaha. U beat me to it.

LOL classic. He was probably thinking "dang I need to step up my game, people are forgetting who I am".

He wasn't wearing them...I think that's what threw me off.

what if, while you were talking to him, it just changed scenes...like from an airport to a playground...just so his lenses would get darker

Back