Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

More humid? Oh my. Probably a good idea to have some rain gear on hand then?

It would be wise. Don't worry that Ogio will fit it. I have mine in there year round. And don't forget the bug spray and sunblock... emphasis on "block".

dont let Spank scare you! He made it out to be worse than it is

Maybe, but it's good to be prepared. Remember they're going to be here longer than the weekend so chances are in May they'll run into a sprinkle or two.

Man what a disappointment that I didn't join here in time to get on board for this! But now I definitely have something to look forward to for next year. I will definitely be attending the 2012 demo day. But just so I understand correctly that price that you were advertising includes golf rounds AND lodging? Just want to make sure I budget correctly for next year, although I know the price may be different.

Man what a disappointment that I didn't join here in time to get on board for this! But now I definitely have something to look forward to for next year. I will definitely be attending the 2012 demo day. But just so I understand correctly that price that you were advertising includes golf rounds AND lodging? Just want to make sure I budget correctly for next year, although I know the price may be different.

That is correct. It also includes breakfast each day and the THP Banquet Dinner

The $155 or so rate is if you were in a double (which means you have to have a roomie). The total, roughly $310, includes 2 nights lodging, 2 rounds with range balls, and the THP demo day and dinner. It's a sweet deal.

Edit: what JB said. :D

Maybe, but it's good to be prepared. Remember they're going to be here longer than the weekend so chances are in May they'll run into a sprinkle or two.

I agree man...I was kidding, but I dont want to even use the R word when speaking of this outing.

Awesome, well my brother in law will probably be coming with me so that works great, we'll plan on coming next year. I was going to try and get my first hole-in-one this year, but now I think maybe I'll wait and try for it during this event just so you can all witness it lol. Hope you all have a good time and you better be ready for me next year!

I agree man...I was kidding, but I dont want to even use the R word when speaking of this outing.

R word, the big W, and a bit of the triple H. Hopefully in moderation. :D

R word, the big W, and a bit of the triple H. Hopefully in moderation. :D

No doubt! I got so nervous last year before the outing, I look so forward to this and pray for good weather!

I just wanna say that team 3 and 1/2 men will win the 2nd round scramble. Just sayin

has the course been set for the scramble yet?

has the course been set for the scramble yet?

no, wont be until right before the outing...unless everyone wants to pay an extra $25 to go ahead and book the tee times and course now....hehe. thats what I thought.

no, wont be until right before the outing...unless everyone wants to pay an extra $25 to go ahead and book the tee times and course now....hehe. thats what I thought.

Can I walk?

Only if your drive your Jetta to the outing

Dude I got that one beat easily, I drive one every day. Might trade it in for a Prius though.

Dude I got that one beat easily, I drive one every day. Might trade it in for a Prius though.

It is the same course as the Honda Classic, you could at least show some respect with a Honda FCX

It is the same course as the Honda Classic, you could at least show some respect with a Honda FCX

Good point Jeff. Maybe I'll get a Honda Element.

One-T....without a doubt!

I figured it might have been Yoccos since T is Jeff Overton, you're two gloves, I'm the 1/2 a man or YE Yang whichever one is less self deprecating.

I figured it might have been Yoccos since T is Jeff Overton, you're two gloves, I'm the 1/2 a man or YE Yang whichever one is less self deprecating.

I was thinking you looked more like christina kim....hehe

Back