Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

I think some more love needs to be given to Team Mad Science. I have been following RxGus' progress with the MCs and I think he is going to single handedly deliver the victory for our team!

I think some more love needs to be given to Team Mad Science. I have been following RxGus' progress with the MCs and I think he is going to single handedly deliver the victory for our team!

Sorry Doc but I'd have to disagree. You guys will be too busy trying to figure out flight path and creating SAT questions on how person A can outdrive person B with a headwind ahh you know what I mean. :D

Sorry Doc but I'd have to disagree. You guys will be too busy trying to figure out flight path and creating SAT questions on how person A can outdrive person B with a headwind ahh you know what I mean. :D

Lol spank! That was too funny. A team of over analytical internet golfers = new formulas and equations being created and less birdies.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Lol spank! That was too funny. A team of over analytical internet golfers = new formulas and equations being created and less birdies.

I wonder how long it would take them to calculate the break on the greens? OEM might get pissed and hit into them. I could see it now... square root this mofos! :D

I wonder how long it would take them to calculate the break on the greens? OEM might get pissed and hit into them. I could see it now... square root this mofos! :D

haha, I don't think OEM could keep up with RxGus and his team, he plays with a 6some up in Ohio that has a reputation for getting around, lol

Plus I went back to blades. My internet golf is much more fiercer. Lol.

Almost May my friends!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Internet golfers?? You sir, just threw down! Team Mad Science FTW! And now we're MAD! :alien:

haha, I don't think OEM could keep up with RxGus and his team, he plays with a 6some up in Ohio that has a reputation for getting around, lol

Sounds like my kind of party. :D

Lol. My trash talk shall be brought! But I wasnt talkin you guys haha. Ive seen real internet golfers and noone on this site has those skills. I aspire though. For now my bladed set is only hard stepped 3x.

Internet golfers?? You sir, just threw down! Team Mad Science FTW! And now we're MAD! :alien:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, I've got a secret weapon......he's the greatest internet golfer of them all:

Spoiler
[video=youtube;yg-d9AnofAs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg-d9AnofAs[/video]

OOOoooh! Be careful what you say to the mountain man 9I. I don't think the West Palm chapter of the Lambdas are gonna be able to save you guys. :D

OOOoooh! Be careful what you say to the mountain man 9I. I don't think the West Palm chapter of the Lambdas are gonna be able to save you guys. :D

If his secret weapon is hundy, I think we'll be ok! :act-up:

I'm looking forward to this! I little rivalry never hurts!

Now the question is who is RxGus, 9-iron etc etc... LOL

[YOUTUBE]NMgG6KyhGXQ[/YOUTUBE]

lol, I've got a secret weapon......he's the greatest internet golfer of them all:

Spoiler
[video=youtube;yg-d9AnofAs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yg-d9AnofAs[/video]

Ah man were all playing for second place now.

All I know is I developed a perfect algorithm for figuring out the break on any green. I need is a sun dial, a protractor, a ball point pen spring and dental floss and you guys are toast! :D

All I know is I developed a perfect algorithm for figuring out the break on any green. I need is a sun dial, a protractor, a ball point pen spring and dental floss and you guys are toast! :D

Great MacGyver is on their team!! lol

Aren't those non-conforming... some folks are not gonna like that. :D

You're a regular MacGyver doc!

Now the question is who is RxGus, 9-iron etc etc... LOL

[YOUTUBE]NMgG6KyhGXQ[/YOUTUBE]

BTW that is me with the awesome spikes and fiddle

Back